Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canello and Jr...done proving them selves??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post

ummm.... NO. chavez was nothing before this fight, and nothing after it. yea he clocked sergio cause sergio got too arrogant. thats what happens. 20 more seconds and chavez woulda had to endure 20 more seconds of lookin stupid. sorry, but youre wrong...
    im not takin that away chavez got outclassed for 11 rounds but im jus sayiin what "if" chavez fought more diligently hence a rematch

Comment

Chavez has beaten better opponents than Alvarez. Once Alvarez steps up like Chavez he will get beat also

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
        im not takin that away chavez got outclassed for 11 rounds but im jus sayiin what "if" chavez fought more diligently hence a rematch
        wont change a thing. martinez wont be so arrogant this time around, and take chavez to school yet again. chavez does not have what it takes to deal with someone like sergio. thats cold hard fact

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
          "DONE"

Neither have gotten started, Chavez Jr took his first big test and that went as bad as most expected it to go...as for Canelo, he has yet to even start proving himself and I don't think the outcome will be any different then Chavez Jr was in his first true test

GBP and Top Rank know that neither of them is all that great in the ring, they are trying to cash in on the fact that they are Mexican so building them a fanbase is much EASIER compared to other fighter fighters who may be way more skilled then both but are not Mexican so they don't come with that Automatic fanbase

But as soon as Canelo fights Mayweather will get be picked apart and schooled like Chavez Jr was and I think GBP knows that, but they also feel that it would be NO SHAME in Canelo losing to someone like Mayweather compared to losing to someone like Trout or Lara or Molina

Your rise to the top is what prepares you for BIG MATCHES...but when your spot at the top is RESERVED and then once your put their your protected, then the fall from the top will be a HARD ONE

Neither Chavez Jr or Canelo truly EARNED their WBC Titles, both titles Ironically was taken from Martinez and HANDED to Canelo and Chavez Jr
          That bad really??
          Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-01-2012, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            That bad really??
            He knocked him down, his career is set. Chavez Jr and Matthew Macklin can ride off into the sunset.

Comment

i think canelo is good where hes at right now, chavez just lost so i dont see what he has to prove anymore.

Comment

Chavez Jr, yes, he proved that he's not a great fighter. He can be among top MWs because he's huge, but he will never be a great boxer.

Canelo hasn't proved anything yet. I'm still waiting him to fight against any decent LMW.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Canelo has more to prove.
                  This...........

Comment

Originally posted by ricdarula View Post
                    that bad really??
                    hahaha i love seeing maraņina seating on his culo hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      He knocked him down, his career is set. Chavez Jr and Matthew Macklin can ride off into the sunset.
                      I seriously enjoyed this post. A fighter gets knocked down and won maybe 90 seconds in the entire fight combined and he's proven his greatness.... Chavez is a poor fighter, who uses his weight advantage to win... take that away and he's a middle of the road journeyman with a famous name... nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Working...
                      X