Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canello and Jr...done proving them selves??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    He knocked him down, his career is set. Chavez Jr and Matthew Macklin can ride off into the sunset.
    He didn't knock him down.....he HURT him....yes he lost 11 or 12....but he rocked Maravilla and if you don't see that...then well...dunno what to tell ya brah!

Comment

Canelo is 22, about the age sergio started fighting and chavez jr is 26 who has beaten fighters with more than decent records, no shame in losing to a great fighter like sergio who he put in a queer street in the 12th and made people wondering what if.

Proving aside, these two young mexican fighters have a lot of boxing years left to entertain boxing fans with their exciting styles.

Comment

we know what junior is. he fought his way to the world champion and got his butt kicked.

canelo has not fought top jr MW competition, and along those lines is largely unproven as a top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          Canelo is 22, about the age sergio started fighting and chavez jr is 26 who has beaten fighters with more than decent records, no shame in losing to a great fighter like sergio who he put in a queer street in the 12th and made people wondering what if.

Proving aside, these two young mexican fighters have a lot of boxing years left to entertain boxing fans with their exciting styles.
          haahahhahaha..............

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            That bad really??
            YEAH...IT WAS BAD! Ok he came on strong in the end, NO DOUBT I will give him that, but that man was completely outclassed for 11 Rounds, sorry but 1 Round don't make me forget the other 11

BUT at the same time I do think Sergio was going for an exciting finish instead of just getting on his bike and trying to get it to the Cards which he could have done...the rematch will play out the very exact say IMO but probably minus the Late Surge and Knock Down from Chavez Jr

But...YES his first be test WENT BAD! That being said, it doesn't not mean Chavez Jr can't go on to win some Championships...I would love to see Chavez Jr. vs Peter Quillin, GGG, Pirog, Geale and some of the other top contenders in his Division

Comment

canelo still fighting very under matched opponents. he still has alot more to prove than chavez jr..chavez jr just fought one of the best p4p fighters in the world and almost took him out in the 12th...if it was a 15th round fight chavez jr could have been the new top guy at middleweight. even before sergio, chavez jr fought lee and rubio who were nice opponents...
              Last edited by Bermuda; 10-01-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Chavez Jr started to prove himself, thought he was on a roll vs Rubio and Lee only to find out he IS NOT elite. He fell short.

As for Canelo, he hasn't even started.

C'mon man!

Comment

I suggest you go back and rewatch the 12th round and see how a hurt Martinez clobbered Chavez and made him think twice AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                    I suggest you go back and rewatch the 12th round and see how a hurt Martinez clobbered Chavez and made him think twice AGAIN.
                    Oh sorry, sergio won the round.

I was rooting for sergio, btw.

Comment

Oh sorry, sergio won the round.

I was rooting for sergio, btw.
                      I never said he won the round but he sure as hell wasn't on queer street either.

Comment

Working...
                      X