No announcement yet.

Darchinyan vs Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    I got Rigo but I want to see this fight get made. It would be a perfect match for that card at Marlins stadium.
    If they announce this fight, I'll be the first to buy a ticket,

Comment

Not to be bias or anything because I actually like Vic, people call him dirt but I call him CRAFTY AND CLEVER and he will take advantage of what ever it is you allow him to get away with

BUT...Rigondeaux would pick Vic apart worse then Moreno did, but Rigondeaux would STOP HIM!

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
        If they announce this fight, I'll be the first to buy a ticket,
        LOL. I'm saying though. That's why I'm hoping its gets made. Bradley can fight whoever he wants as long as that fight is on the card.

Comment

I can understand why you feel that way. Apparently you have Darchinyan winning it..
          No i didnt say Vic would win

Comment

Vic Darchinyan's first go at 122 was successful beating an overmatched Orlando Del Valle.

Any thoughts on a Rigo vs Darchinyan match up?
            Just had the same thought on Twitter. Intriguing crossroads bout. And why would anyone want to see Arce? he's never been in Vic's league and that fight wasn't close the first time. Vic fights all comers. Arce never has. There is a reason for that, occasionally matching tough but mostly waiting for some vacant belt against a pick-a-foe or some name he avoided in their prime who can now barely walk to the ring.
            Last edited by crold1; 09-29-2012, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              I would love to see this fight. Vic has a real frustrating style to deal with, just like Rigo does. Very rare to see two southpaws go at it.
              Very interesting indeed. Rigo's thrid pro fight was vs Giovanni Andrade which came in at 59-11. Andrade was very akward, by no means on the same league as Darchinyan but a frustrating style no less.

In this fight I can see Rigondeaux figuring out Darchinyan by the mid rounds and stopping him..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                No i didnt say Vic would win
                Right. Didn't mean to put words in your mouth. But you simply stated Rigo is overrated on NSB.

Comment

[QUOTE=KnockUTheFukOut;12565013]

Not to be bias or anything because I actually like Vic, people call him dirt but I call him CRAFTY AND CLEVER and he will take advantage of what ever it is you allow him to get away with

BUT...Rigondeaux would pick Vic apart worse then Moreno did, but Rigondeaux would STOP HIM![/QUOTE]

Oye, easy pickings

Comment

I rather see Agbeko, but Vic is a solid test and a good step up from the guys Rigo has been fighting.

Comment

i'd love to see it.....rigo is going to get hit hell of a lot more than usual and i doubt he survives it all...the raging bull still has it...

Comment

Working...
                      X