No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Face Unbeaten Carlos Molina In December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazakill View Post
    Pillow punchers? Prescott, Maidana, Judah, Peterson and Garcia were pillow punchers?
    yup those guys are considered pillow punchers.

Comment

This is a good fight for him. He will be with a new trainer coming off two loses. But Molina is the unknown factor, he might rise to the occasion and upset Khan

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
        Haha I'd love to see you take one of their punches

Comment

Even Virgil Hunter cannot teach him how to improve his chin. Khan's using the De La Hoya playbook and blaming his trainers to rejuvenate his career, while he continues to not listen to them. How can this guy offer big deals to some opponents, yet not give peanuts to Prescott for a rematch in demand?

Comment

great opportunity for Carlos Molina, but its huge step up for him

im guessing its Javier Molina brother

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
              Peterson maybe lacks power but Judah and Garcia?

Khan has taken on a good few of power punchers, problem is three of them have either KO'd him or almost KO'd him.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 09-29-2012, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Peterson maybe lacks power but Judah and Garcia?

Khan has taken on a lot of power punchers.
                khan has taken on power punchers, yes, but I would not call judah a power puncher at that current state in his career when he faced khan. judah was a mental midget in his prime, so as he got older, well, it speaks for itself as I'm sure everyone knows.

but the point is, khan has taken on power punchers and tough fighters, does not shy from anyone, but perhaps nowadays, he should...

Comment

Makes sense. He just started working with Hunter and will need time to fully incorporate everything he learns. Hunter was the perfect choice and this could be a career-changing move for Khan. However, there are rumblings from his camp that he has a lot of growing up to do. If that does happen, who knows?

Comment

He's fighting a guy in his prime so have to give him credit for that. Still I don't think it would be long before we see Amir on his arse.

Be interesting to see how he looks after a camp or two with Virgil.

Comment

Molina will trouble Khan enough that if it goes to the cards, he may lose because he is fighting a LW and people are tired of his mouth. If he can't dominate this guy an it looks like Molina deserves the W, Khan will not get any special favors.

Comment

Working...
                      X