Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Canelo Must Face Vanes-Lara Winner in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That great news but who is Canelo going to fight on Dec 22/29 before all that??

Comment

Good fights, I hope Lara KO Vanes, and get ready to take the fake canelo out of the way.

Comment

You guys don't know if you've been punched or bored! Canelo needs protection??

What was his fight with Mosley? He beat him down. If he fights Cotto, he'll kill him!

Comment

If he wasnt so corrupted and his godfather he should have gave Chavez jr. the same demand years ago.

Comment

but then you will want Canelo facing the winner in Mexico offering him 10% of the purse. Later saying "he" didnt want to fight Canelo...how come Lara and Vanes are fighting in the elimination bout while last Canelo's opponent was not even in this weight division??!!! WBC - World Bribery Commission

Comment

Originally posted by peter stark View Post

What was his fight with Mosley? He beat him down. If he fights Cotto, he'll kill him!
              bringing up mosley isn't helping your arguement at all.

but Canelo did want to fight Williams and Kirkland so he deserves props there

Comment

Sullaiman is a dirt bag! Why didn't he order Chavez to do the same? Don't get it wrong though, Canelo hasn't fought anybody worth mentioning either. I think Vanes will give him problems. Lets see if the WBC really makes freckle face fight the winner. I doubt it though, they will somehow take an easier route

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                  Sullaiman is a dirt bag! Why didn't he order Chavez to do the same? Don't get it wrong though, Canelo hasn't fought anybody worth mentioning either. I think Vanes will give him problems. Lets see if the WBC really makes freckle face fight the winner. I doubt it though, they will somehow take an easier route
                  What are you talking about? As much as the WBC is ran by scumbags, they did have a part in getting the Chavez-Martinez fight done.

Comment

Originally posted by peter stark View Post

You've just embarassed Canelo and yourself with this post. Mosley? The guy who had gone 0-2-1 in his last three fights? That guy? You're ******ed guy, you clearly know nothing beyond what you see. Canelo has been protected, his record speaks it. He just fought a Junior Welter Weight, WTF do you think that is? Come on dude, get out of her.

Comment

ose is giving Alvarez 2 much leeway 2 skate around this & if by chance Kirkland beats him? Vames/Lara wi8nner should b still the mandatory as it's the belt, not the person...

Comment

Working...
                      X