Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Canelo Must Face Vanes-Lara Winner in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, decent fights but I see Canelo beating both and I'm pretty sure Lara would try to make it a snoozefest. I personally rather watch Canelo fight Cotto, that's a huge PPV event for boxing, and it brings back the much needed and always exciting Mexican VS Puerto Rican rivalry on a large scale.

Comment

Thank god! Oscar can no longer protect him from real competition! Now lets hope he doesn't pay same price that Chavez Jr paid for being protected... IMO Vanes beats Lara then beats Canelo!

Comment

Vanes won't be able to deal with Lara's southpaw stance and watch for the straight left to drop that dude.

Comment

i think it will be in sept of 2013...hell fight cotto/trout winner in may first, i hope so bcuz to me thats a better fight .. yhen he can get his mandatory

Comment

I don't think Bob cares so much about Vanes. He probably has the attitude now of lets see what the guy can do, if he wins great, if he loses that is ok also. Vanes has been lurking in the background for so many years now, it is time to put up or shut up. I do not even think Ole Bob has even tried Hyping Vanes up yet.

Comment

i still would like to see kirkland get his shot at canelo..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                Agree..sulaiman is one of the protectors..whom you have wining the vanes/Lara fight?
                Lara is going to tax that ass

Comment

Originally posted by DhymezFMJFan View Post
                  Thank god! Oscar can no longer protect him from real competition! Now lets hope he doesn't pay same price that Chavez Jr paid for being protected... IMO Vanes beats Lara then beats Canelo!
                  Are u high??? Didn't that scrub canes get dropped by some guy you washes dishes at filibertos last year????

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    I don't think Bob cares so much about Vanes. He probably has the attitude now of lets see what the guy can do, if he wins great, if he loses that is ok also. Vanes has been lurking in the background for so many years now, it is time to put up or shut up. I do not even think Ole Bob has even tried Hyping Vanes up yet.
                    vanes had some buzz.. until he got dropped by a horribly faded ouma 2 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
                      Are u high??? Didn't that scrub canes get dropped by some guy you washes dishes at filibertos last year????
                      Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      vanes had some buzz.. until he got dropped by a horribly faded ouma 2 years ago
                      He actually gets dropped like every other fight . But what better way to get that buzz back than to "beat" Lara?

Comment

Working...
                      X