Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Ray J Make it Rain With Strippers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd money buying friendship at work .

Comment

Bullet wounds, stretch marks and c-section scars...Floyd should demand a refund!

Comment

I guess Floyd Sr was right when he said "one day lil Floyd gonna be running around in the streets broke". Even 50 said all Floyd likes to do is party, blow money, and surround himself with yes men.

Comment

those strippers are busted ...if I ever see Ray J walking down the street I would run him over with my work truck...

Comment

This **** is sad, these hoes are ugly as hell.

Comment

A lot of y'all dudes come off like straight punks. He was in a strip club....so what.

Comment

Wtf is ray j doing there.? I thought he was already exposed by that guy from B2K. This closet **** don't like females.

Comment

i wonder what his bird thinks,dont get me wrong-i know hes rich and successful so shes probably grown used to this sort of behaviour from him.anyway,while he was throwing his money at some ****ty looking strippers ms jackson was probably around 50's house getting her arsehole gaped

Comment

Them hoes not as bad as yall making it seem. Read the comments then looked at the pics because of how some of yall was going on them hoes.

But I have to 100% agree there was not one certified bad B!+ch out of what was shown in those pics. Strip clubs aint what they used to be last time I went I kept all my ones cause I didn't see a damn thing to spend my money on. OH WELL

Comment

Isn't this the second time there are photos with Floyd @ a strip club with not very good looking girls?
                      Last edited by Bring It On; 09-28-2012, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X