Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Ray J Make it Rain With Strippers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Floyd has a PR team he should fire them because every time he surfaces he does something to make himself look like a total twat...EVERY time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
      Definitely love strippers. Legitimate reason for Floyd not to accept Pac or Martinez' challenges right now. lol. I hope this guy gets the courage to fight either one. I think the safer fight for him is Pac. I think Martinez would knock floyd out.
      I think Sergio beats him, Pacquiao not a chance.

Comment

Holy crap, what's up with the tummy of the girl with Aqua blue hair!!! They should've covered that part as well!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          those are the ugliest strippers i have ever seen ..they look like they all haves dongs...maybe it's preference...
          Originally posted by puga View Post
          ..more like he's helping them get sex transplants...
          Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
          some of them look like they have c0cks. what sort of a strip club is that
          Originally posted by zphd View Post
          Damn some of those strippers even look like fiddy. Maybe that's why...

Comment

that's just wack... those are the ugliest set of strippers that i have ever seen...

wait for 50 and pac to post their strippers party... with miss jackson doin' some nasty lap dance on pac

Comment

hard work dedication niggaaaaaaaaaaah

Comment

Where is the preacher Manny Pacquiao? He should visit floyd before long.

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$50$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Fifty G??? All i see are a bunch of beer belly's on she males.

Comment

some fat ass strippers mein

Comment

if you're going to drop 50g you'd think you could at least find some half decent talent. I've seen sexier pigs in the sty up the road.

Comment

Working...
                      X