No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Wants War, Targets The Best at Welter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    i think guerrero would out box maidana, id rather see bradley vs maidana.
    MAidana would break Guerrero's shit off!!! Maidana have to much power and strength and Guerrero gets tag quite a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Maidana and Guerrero had a fight scheduled before Ghost got injured.
      For real? I don't think I ever heard of that... Damn.

Comment

I actually want to se Pac/Maidana, I'd pay $70 bucks for it

Comment

How about Maidana-Brook?

Comment

I love Maidana but I don't think he could beat Guerrero. If Aydin couldn't do it, I don't think Maidana can. Regardless, War Maidana!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              How about Maidana-Brook?
              Interesting, Dan, but can't see it happening. If Brook wins his bout with the Argie he's waiting for a title shot next.

Let's be honest. British fighters these days do not take too many risks (with the exception of Carl Froch). This isn't a reflection on their hearts, rather the intelligence of British Promoters & the gullibility of British sports fans (I'm from london before anyone gets too upset. We have the best sports fans in the world).

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                Interesting, Dan, but can't see it happening. If Brook wins his bout with the Argie he's waiting for a title shot next.

Let's be honest. British fighters these days do not take too many risks (with the exception of Carl Froch). This isn't a reflection on their hearts, rather the intelligence of British Promoters & the gullibility of British sports fans (I'm from london before anyone gets too upset. We have the best sports fans in the world).
                I don't see it happening anytime soon.

But perhaps down the line? If Brook keeps winning I don't see why not.

I agree with you though, it's true. British fighters would much prefer stay at home and sell out Arena's against no bodies due to the simple fact that they can.

I think Brook might be one of those guys who wants to do more than that though. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  I love Maidana but I don't think he could beat Guerrero. If Aydin couldn't do it, I don't think Maidana can. Regardless, War Maidana!
                  tbh, I think Maidana would do more damage than Aydin did. Maidana doesn't hold back, never gets hesitant and throws whenever he feels like it. I think Guerrero would win, but not without a very hard fight.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 09-27-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Man I love Chino, he is a WILDMAN. Crazy tough sob he is, I love to watch him fight. Him and Matthysse are great fighters, just forces of nature. I love him in any matchup but ones he needs to stay away from are Guerrero, Malignaggi and Floyd. He would just be outboxed for 12 rounds, they are all too quick and too skilled and all have good chins. I would like to see him fight Pac or Bradley, those would be good. If no one has knocked out Chino yet, no one is at this point lol.

Comment

wouldn't mind seeing guerrero vs maidana...would be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X