Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio will decline going from 160 to 154~ it is just a matter of how much. Given natural decline with age and some fairly rough fights recently, plus Sergio's style that relies on movement, speed and reflexes guys like that can fall apart with just slight decline.

"Those that do not remember history are doomed to repeat it" So claim Sergio is some Argentine superman and that it will be different this time, the weight of history is against you.

Floyd will beat up Sergio at 154, at 160 Sergio would have a real shot and should be favored if they fight cool but I already know the outcome and what will happen after if the fight is at 154. At 160 it is a whole different ball of wax and I would love for that to happen.
    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 09-28-2012, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
      so 30 day weigh in is now the official weigh in? i remember that one fight serg was 167 or something like that on fight night. excuses excuses. a drained sergio beats cotto too
      At least you admit he'd be drained at 154.

And what are you going on about??? This is about you and tons of people saying Sergio is a small MW. How is he a small MW, when he's a SMW on fight night, and walks around about 180???

You even said, he's a small MW, it's not like he walks around at 180 lbs, which judging by his 30 day weigh in, he does probably.

Sergio isn't a small MW. He's a solid one.

Comment

i stand corrected. sergio is a huge middleweight. massive

Hes a full grown Middleweight period. Thats the point people are making. I dont get why you posted him next to Chavez as if Jr being bigger than Martinez some how means that Martinez isnt a MW.

The fukk.

His last 7 fights have been at MW.

Let that sink in.
        Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-28-2012, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          At least you admit he'd be drained at 154.

And what are you going on about??? This is about you and tons of people saying Sergio is a small MW. How is he a small MW, when he's a SMW on fight night, and walks around about 180???

You even said, he's a small MW, it's not like he walks around at 180 lbs, which judging by his 30 day weigh in, he does probably.

Sergio isn't a small MW. He's a solid one.
          i didnt say he would be drained. i said if he was drained he would beat him. cotto cant beat martinez

Comment

i stand corrected. sergio is a huge middleweight. massive

You're using a guy who walks around at like 200 lbs as an example of a solid MW???? Jesus....god help us.

Comment

i didnt say he would be drained. i said if he was drained he would beat him. cotto cant beat martinez
              What do Chavez and Cotto have to do with Martinez being a solid MW???

You said "He's a small MW, it's not like he walks around at 180 lbs".....and when you were proven wrong, you back track and throw all this other stuff around.

Sergio wals around at a weight around 180, and comes into the fight a SMW on fight night. How the hell is that a small MW???

It's as bad as BushBaby saying Cotto was drained by training down from 147 to 145, but then saying Sergio would be fine by training down from 160 to 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                We're not asking whether the commission is conceding, we're asking if Martinez is conceding.
                You started off making sense, try to keep it that way please. Drug testing is a concession if it's Floyd's negotiating demand, not mandated by the commission. What's the hangup?

More importantly, what's your point? You seem to be trying to say that Floyd ignoring SM's callout is not a duck. Am i wrong? If not, please try supporting your point without sidetracking.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  You started off making sense, try to keep it that way please. Drug testing is a concession if it's Floyd's negotiating demand, not mandated by the commission. What's the hangup?

More importantly, what's your point? You seem to be trying to say that Floyd ignoring SM's callout is not a duck. Am i wrong? If not, please try supporting your point without sidetracking.
                  It's not a concession unless it's something the opponent doesn't want but eventually agrees to it. That's what a concession is.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    It's not a concession unless it's something the opponent doesn't want but eventually agrees to it. That's what a concession is.
                    Well Martinez still hasn't tested, unilaterally or otherwise, just for the hell of it. Ok, so it's a semantic disagreement, lets not call it a concession, call it what you want. The point is, SM is unlikely to make demands unacceptable to FMJ, and will likely accept any reasonable demand from Floyd. That better? Can we get to the point now?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      I didn't say Sergio would be drained, because no one on here knows if he would. But you've said over and over Cotto was drained by training to 2 lbs less than he currently was, something I don't agree with.

So it's a clear as day double standard on your part when you say Cotto was drained but that Sergio wouldn't be drained training down 6 lbs than he usually does now. Sergio hasn't been to 154 in 4 years coming up, and the lowest he's weighed since was like 157.5 against Barker I believe.

So because Sergio says he can make 154 no problem, that negates the fact you say Cotto was drained going down 2 lbs but then saying Sergio isn't drained going down 6 lbs????

Man, it's clear as day what you're doing here.
                      No, it's actually not a double standard. As a matter of fact to try & compare them is kinda stupid. Why because you nor I know how Martinez will feel at 154. You're just making up stupid, irrelevant pre-excuses. You're comparing something that's happened to something that doesn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                      X