No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    yeah the guy changing peoples posts and dates is telling the truth.....
    Yeah, they didn't negotiate in late 2009 and Floyd didn't ask for testing. I almost feel bad for you but I don't pity the dumb.

Comment

• If this fight happens, it will be like Tarver - Roy Jones II. Floyd will outbox Martinez until the point where the lefty will swing a home run and hit that chin so hard, Floyd will have visions of the afterlife.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Plus various negotiation through the media, and we all know that is how major deal are negotiated through the media not behind closed doors actually trying to work the issues out.
        you mean like the deal behind closed doors that 50, pac and floyd tried to work out? how did that go? WAIT A SECOND FLOYD RAN AWAY FROM HIS OWN COMPANY. when pac comes around the fight just never seems to get made. so many coincidences. it must be pac's fault though. not the guy running and hiding, talking about his health, constantly changing his demands, etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          If he moves down to 154lb he is a chasing the money and putting his professional integrity on the line. From a competitive point of view the fight should take place at 160lb as despite what his fans claim about him being a blown up Jr. Middleweight, making 154lb is a risky move.

There's a reason why Mayweather's dominant win over Marquez has not enhanced his legacy. Also he's only fought one career lightweight at Welterweight.
          i was talking about pacquiao

Comment

you mean like the deal behind closed doors that 50, pac and floyd tried to work out? how did that go? WAIT A SECOND FLOYD RAN AWAY FROM HIS OWN COMPANY. when pac comes around the fight just never seems to get made. so many coincidences. it must be pac's fault though. not the guy running and hiding, talking about his health, constantly changing his demands, etc...
            No he means the one done in plain view three years ago that Manny walked away from.

Comment

• “He takes the test, we got a fight”.

OH SHIZZZZ HE AGREED? I'M GONNA BAIL OUT OF MY OWN PROMOTIONAL COMPANY, DEMAND ALL THE PPV MONEY, AND NOT FIGHT FOR A LONG TIME. I'M NOT DUCKING! PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN! I AM FLOYD MONEYYYYY MAYWEATHERRRRRRRR

Comment

“He takes the test, we got a fight”.

OH SHIZZZZ HE AGREED? I'M GONNA BAIL OUT OF MY OWN PROMOTIONAL COMPANY, DEMAND ALL THE PPV MONEY, AND NOT FIGHT FOR A LONG TIME. I'M NOT DUCKING! PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN! I AM FLOYD MONEYYYYY MAYWEATHERRRRRRRR

**crickets**

Comment

they already agreed on everything. floyd just wanted him to take the test and we got a fight. he changed his mind otherwise known as lying.
                  when were they gonna fight?may 5th ?oh no that was to soon.december?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    No he means the one done in plain view three years ago that Manny walked away from.
                    ok but pac agreed to those same demands a couple months later. but floyd changed them. then pac agreed again.but floyd changed them. a 2 year old could see what is happening here. need more evidence? floyd's only thinking about his health. floyd runs away when pac and 50 start talking abandoning his own company. floyd's own family tell him not to fight pac. floyd demands 100 % of the ppv money SO MANY COINCIDENCES GOIN ON HERE!

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      when were they gonna fight?may 5th ?
                      That outdoor venue that looks exactly like the indoor venue of the MGM wasn't made in time.

Comment

Working...
                      X