Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: Bradley Rejected, Hatton in 2013 is Huge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    how is brook higher than jones when he got a very debatable decision over him while getting beat up in the process and nearly stopped?
    It's not debatable, Brook won.

The only reason it was so close was his lack of stamina. I don't deny Jones is a hard-working fighter who gave Brook a good fight, I just feel that without said stamina issues - the fight would've played out differently.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

The only reason it was so close was his lack of stamina. I don't deny Jones is a hard-working fighter who gave Brook a good fight, I just feel that without said stamina issues - the fight would've played out differently.
      But the fact of the matter is he didn't. Jones didn't do much the first half, if he had better stamina he could have pushed the action all 12 rounds and won.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        But the fact of the matter is he didn't. Jones didn't do much the first half, if he had better stamina he could have pushed the action all 12 rounds and won.

I'm sure it was in Jones' gameplan to allow Brook to win the opening rounds then pressure him late on. But he wouldn't have ever come on so strong if Brook's stamina was good.

Comment

I'm sure it was in Jones' gameplan to allow Brook to win the opening rounds then pressure him late on. But he wouldn't have ever come on so strong if Brook's stamina was good.
          The point is he did..If,if's and buts was candy and nuts,then everyday would be Christmas...The fact is it did happen..Just a better way of viewing things bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            The point is he did..If,if's and buts was candy and nuts,then everyday would be Christmas...The fact is it did happen..Just a better way of viewing things bro...
            I'm not if'ing and but'ing, what happened in the Jones fight was great and should've happened earlier. Hearn was absolutely furious after the fight and looked sure to rectify Brook's stamina problems.

All I'm saying is that when I watched that fight and knowing what I know now, I see the potential for a big change. Much like Khan with his non-existent defence, it can only get better.

If Brook had come through that fight, looking like such with a strength & conditioning coach and everything right - I'd be worried.

Comment

Good decision by Brook..... Better chance at the Bailey-Alexander winner then Bradley imo

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Good decision by Brook..... Better chance at the Bailey-Alexander winner then Bradley imo
                In other words, I got no heart and balls and only want a chance at a second rate "title" instead of a true world championship, and i don't want to fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                  Brook would have made alot of money fighting Bradley so he better keep winning
                  And your evidence for this statement is what exactly??
                  Bradley's fights don't do big numbers anyway (a reported 850,000 buys against CashCow Pacquiao) so what makes you think they would offer Brook a lot of money when he brings no title and isn't known in America at all????
                  It was a business decision plain and simple. If Arum could screw Pacquiao out of the clearest decision win I've ever seen what do you think they would do to Brook? Absolute idiots on here talking about ducking and being scared.
                  He will fight Bradley when he is ready and on terms that are good for him financially.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
                    And your evidence for this statement is what exactly??
                    Bradley's fights don't do big numbers anyway (a reported 850,000 buys against CashCow Pacquiao) so what makes you think they would offer Brook a lot of money when he brings no title and isn't known in America at all????
                    It was a business decision plain and simple. If Arum could screw Pacquiao out of the clearest decision win I've ever seen what do you think they would do to Brook? Absolute idiots on here talking about ducking and being scared.
                    He will fight Bradley when he is ready and on terms that are good for him financially.
                    Who the hell is Brook to talk about who he'll fight & when? Answer that one. And why not fight Bradley in the UK for the belt? I'm pretty sure Bradley would have no problem going across the pond, for he can't get a fight anyway. You have 2 undefeated fighters fighting, with one that would be the hometown favorite. You're saying that there's no $$ there? The venue wouldn't be sold out? GTFOH. So you're saying that the correct business decision is to scrap a title fight for a title eliminator to fight for the title, right? Even if he wins, as history has shown doesn't mean that he'll get that shot. So, that's real ******. Hope Saldivia beats the brakes off of Brook. GTFOH with that "idiotic" ***** you're talking....

Comment

how is it not debatable? lots of people had jones winning or a draw.wasn't a robbery but it was super close and jones certainly looked better and exposed brook's lack of inside fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X