Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: Bradley Rejected, Hatton in 2013 is Huge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    sounds like floyd mayweather type talk. i don't want to lose. i don't want to risk my health. i only want to fight guys i know i can beat. another boxing fraud to add to the very long list.
    Dumb, dumb, Daggum.

If that were the case, why would he fight Alexander? Why not go after Malignaggi?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Also, you're taking my quote out of context. He's not relevant until he holds a title and when he does, he better prove he deserves it ala what Cleverly isn't doing.

In this day and age there are multiple world champions in a division, which I don't like. However, as long as he's fighting the best contenders and fellow champions - can't complain much.
      I understand the multiple champion BS in boxing. But Bradley and Bailey are not equal champions. Bailey is a titlist but he is far from being a welterweight champion and after alexander beats him, Alexander will be just a titlist also. Anyways Brook hasnt been knocking off contender after contender, he fights C-level competition and his next bout is against a c-level guy again. Brook would get instant credibility within the boxing world, something he doesnt have now, if he were to beat Bradley, but going after a second rate titlist wont much credibilty until he beat the man(Bradley). Look at Chavez, he won a second rate title that he didnt deserve and once he fought the real champion(Martinez) he got smoked. Brook is weak for not stepping up, scrub.

Comment

How about rematching Carson Jones? You know, the guy that gave you a near death experience.

Comment

The fact that Brook hasn't fought the top contenders yet says something, doesn't it?

Yea, lets go straight from Carson Jones, which was a baptism of fire for Brook, straight to Tim Bradley. I find it hilarious, you answer your own question in your own post. Everything you're looking for is right in your post as to why this fight won't happen yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            How about rematching Carson Jones? You know, the guy that gave you a near death experience.
            Oh?

I saw a fighter with no strength & conditioning coach struggle in the later rounds after a good start. You must've been watching another fight.

Comment

Dumb, dumb, Daggum.

If that were the case, why would he fight Alexander? Why not go after Malignaggi?
              oh is alexander good? i wasn't aware of that. it's like choosing between baldomir and gatti? tough decision. just fight both and become unified champ!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                oh is alexander good? i wasn't aware of that. it's like choosing between baldomir and gatti? tough decision. just fight both and become unified champ!
                We were looking in all the wrong places, it's a soft spoken kid from England who'll unite the welterweight division.

Comment

TRANSLATION: We ducked Bradley.

Comment

Brook knew he was not ready. He has hired a conditioner and I think wants to test that. He knew he gassed out VS Jones.

He wouldn't be ready IMO.

Comment

We were looking in all the wrong places, it's a soft spoken kid from England who'll unite the welterweight division.

yep. pac and mayweather will have to come to brook if they want to be welterweight king. i doubt they come to england. duckers. hector saldivia, diego chavez, and a bunch of other guys you've never heard of are the only ones up to the challenge. we are now in the brook era.

Comment

Working...
                      X