No announcement yet.

Tomasz Adamek vs. Odlanier Solis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    So you made an alt just to troll Solis threads? Cause thats the only time I see you coming out of your rat hole.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Who is the "you" you are referring to?

Comment

Fat Boy Sponge Bob will probably sprain a knee getting his lard a$$ into the ring.

Comment

It's good having the poll, in which I voted for decision.

But lets hope we didn't need a "No Decision due to Solis knee injury" option after the fight. This could possibly happen if Solis weighes around 265-270lbs.

Comment

Solis is so grossly over rated on BoxingScene it's remarkable. It's as if the Solis supporters have only watched his amateur fights and are forming their opinions based on that.

And lol at the errant poster that always states "an in-shape Solis" would beat anyone. When has this fat bastard ever came into a fight "in-shape?"

Also, does Solis have any notable signature wins?

Any of the Solis fans watch his last fight (against Airich)?

Adamek may not have hw power but he's skilled, he's cagey and has a good workrate. He also fights frequently so he's never rusty and always in good condition.

Comment

Good and open fight. Solis is the better fighter, Adamek have more heart.
            The winner should face Wlad, or the winner of Pulev/Ustinov.

Comment

I was really impressed by Adameks last fight, I think he can stop Solis.

Comment

Adamek is always in top shape, i can see Adamek outworking Solis but Solis is pretty slick and that is giving Adamek all kind of problems, Solis would put his straight right in Adameks face all night as Adameks left arent rly coming back after jabbing. Close one. Adamek would work that fat body of him for sure thats may be the problem for Solis as he would slow down as Arreola did.

Edit: from what I read lately this fight arent taking place in Newark.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  So you made an alt just to troll Solis threads? Cause thats the only time I see you coming out of your rat hole.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  what's the matter you can dish it but can't take it?

he's right about solis too a fat lazy fighter

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                    what's the matter you can dish it but can't take it?

he's right about solis too a fat lazy fighter
                    Huh? Solis is one of the few Cubans I really don't care about...

Comment

Solis' shape doesn't matter in the least for this fight. He'll absolutely dominate Adamek and look like he's not even trying in the process. I might wager on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X