No announcement yet.

Tomasz Adamek vs. Odlanier Solis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molinari View Post
    from what I read lately this fight arent taking place in Newark.
    Good news.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Solis is so grossly over rated on BoxingScene it's remarkable. It's as if the Solis supporters have only watched his amateur fights and are forming their opinions based on that.

And lol at the errant poster that always states "an in-shape Solis" would beat anyone. When has this fat bastard ever came into a fight "in-shape?"

Also, does Solis have any notable signature wins?

Any of the Solis fans watch his last fight (against Airich)?

Adamek may not have hw power but he's skilled, he's cagey and has a good workrate. He also fights frequently so he's never rusty and always in good condition.
      100% correct -- green K sent.

Solis's fan club is remarkable in its delusional fanboyism.

They are talking about a fighter who hasn't existed since he fought in the Olympics.

As a pro, Solis has been a big fat nothing.

He even says he hates boxing and it's obvious he is telling the truth, because he can't be arsed to get in shape anymore at all.

Even after blowing out a knee, the idiot still comes back grossly overweight.

Solis is a no-hoper and Adamek beats him easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
        Solis' shape doesn't matter in the least for this fight. He'll absolutely dominate Adamek and look like he's not even trying in the process. I might wager on it.
        Like he "dominated" Ray Austin???? He was gassed after two rounds and only won by a late DQ of Austin, who is totally shot.

He looked like **** against Airich as well. Even hyperbole-brain Ahmet Oner said so.

Unbelievable that people think he walks all over Adamek.

I'll be glad to wager on it -- let me know.
        Last edited by The Nephilim; 09-25-2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Here's the "great" Solis looking like crap vs Airich:

Comment

Solis is fat, that's all I have to say about him.

Comment

Solis by UD... war solissss...beatthem uppppppp

Comment

Looking forward to this one.

It's a good fight to finish this year of boxing.

Comment

An in shape Solis beats Adamek. The Solis that showed up to fight Vitali beats Adamek. Adamek was beat by a 1handed Chambers. But he still has a tough test ahead of him in Spain.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You know Solis has so much potential and I hope the knee injury was legit but idk. Anyways against my better judgement Adamek by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                      An in shape Solis beats Adamek. The Solis that showed up to fight Vitali beats Adamek. Adamek was beat by a 1handed Chambers. But he still has a tough test ahead of him in Spain.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Here we go with the "in shape Solis beats insert fighter name here ________ "comment. When has this guy ever been in good fighting shape?

Also, you're gonna judge Solis by his one round of action vs. Vitali? You're gonna make a prediction based on watching one round of a fighter? That's laughable...

Granted the Chambers fight was not one of Adamek's best hw performances but he did manage to win that fight. And that's what Tomas Adamek does: he wins fight on grit, determination and workrate. He's been known to get caught once in a while but he knows how to recover and to adjust.

Comment

Working...
                      X