No announcement yet.

*** Ricky Burns vs Kevin Mitchell RBR + undercard Discussion ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    Now make Burns vs Gamboa on the Bradely vs Peterson or Judah undercard Dec 15
    I don't think that's a smart fight with Ricky.

Gamboa is one of the few real elite fighters, Broner would be a better fight for Burns.

Comment

Terry O'Connor was the ref who stopped Calzaghe-Manfredo so Im not surprised.

Comment

Love (no ****) watching (no ****) Burns fight, gutted it didnt go 12 just so we got to see a great matchup.
        Time for Burns to really start targeting the elite of the lightweight divison.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
          Love (no ****) watching (no ****) Burns fight, gutted it didnt go 12 just so we got to see a great matchup.
          Time for Burns to really start targeting the elite of the lightweight divison.
          Burns keeps proving me wrong but make no mistake, I still think he'd get absolutely molested by the likes of Broner and Gamboa.

Comment

So glad I didn't put that £100 on Mitchell now. I would have been even more pissed off.

Comment

20 bucks says mithchell is getting high in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Why would you stop a fight with 5 seconds to go? Grats to Burns but this fkin ref blows...
                Tell that one to Meldrick Taylor... when the ref stops a fight he doesn't check the clock...he looks at the body langauge and the unanswered punches ... Mitchell was finished

Burns looked amazing, he sets everything up with the jab

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Burns keeps proving me wrong but make no mistake, I still think he'd get absolutely molested by the likes of Broner and Gamboa.
                  Maybe..I'm still on the fence with broner to be honest, hes a mssive guy who is able to really boil himself down the weights. He hasnt yet fought someone whos his size.
                  But personally i find Burns entertaining as hell to watch..

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    20 bucks says mithchell is getting high in the locker room.
                    'Alright Ricky mate, you got any stuff?.'

'Can't....got a fight in November mate, but here's Joe's number he'll sort yer oot.!

Comment

More disappointed in myself tbh as I watched there recent fights back and I said he wasn't anywhere near what I thought.

Never will I get conned by falling for sob stories & neither will I ever follow my heart over my head again.
                      Lesson learned.

Comment

Working...
                      X