No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    SMH! This is not a negotiation either! He is fighting JMM on Dec 8! Why did he have wait till AFTER he was signed? Cause hes promoting
    I don't know why Ellerbe is - that is who brought the fight drama back up.

Comment

Mindbat this what will happen. They dont realize pac has already lost before and arguably to JMM in nov and officially to bradley. But in this corrupt sport they want 55/45 to winner. Fools!

Let them have their fun. Dont think they know hes promoting
      It's a take it or leave it offer, homey. If you believe Floyd would beat Pac, I see no reason why you'll object to it. Are you getting some of that money? And you prefer not to see the fight, eh?

You might as well live with Floyd and care for him till he gets old.

Comment

Mindbat this what will happen. They dont realize pac has already lost before and arguably to JMM in nov and officially to bradley. But in this corrupt sport they want 55/45 to winner. Fools!

Let them have their fun. Dont think they know hes promoting
        They know Manny can't beat Floyd.

Once they realize Manny has signed to fight, they know Manny is done starting with the Face-Offs. Psychologically, Manny will be done before he even steps in the ring. Lol1!! That's what they don't want to see happen

Floyd is pre-fight hype master salesman. Manny's gonna need a whole PR team to help him handle the pre-fight hype fiasco.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Floyd does not negotiate so he will have to LIVE WITH the fact that years down the line, he will be remembered for his part in not getting the fight made. This will be part of his legacy and fans wont be able to change that. The Boxing Public and the general public knows he has played a part in the fight not taking place.
          There is no negotiating going on from either side. Are you blind? Pac is fighting JMM on Dec 8! He signed the contract thrn started to rally the masses. Fall in line little sheep!

But will say he did get the masses talking about him again

Comment

• somebody give up a REAL good reason for why Manny didn't say NONE of the things he's saying NOW...lets say, about a month ago?!?...why is he so talkative NOW?!?...somebody school me without being defensive

Comment

• Mayweather's people are just as stupid as Pac's.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Floyd does not negotiate so he will have to LIVE WITH the fact that years down the line, he will be remembered for his part in not getting the fight made. This will be part of his legacy and fans wont be able to change that. The Boxing Public and the general public knows he has played a part in the fight not taking place.
                Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                It's a take it or leave it offer, homey. If you believe Floyd would beat Pac, I see no reason why you'll object to it. Are you getting some of that money? And you prefer not to see the fight, eh?

You might as well live with Floyd and care for him till he gets old.
                Dumbest thing i have read so far. CORRUPT SPORT!! Or do ypu really think Bradley beat Pac? Causr if you do then inno way does he deserve 55/45 but if you think he was robbed then why even bring this up

Comment

There is no negotiating going on from either side. Are you blind?
                  No SH-IT!!! Floyd DEMANDS and does not negotiate. And NOTHING will change the fact that Floyd will be remembered for his part in the fiasco.

Comment

There is no negotiating going on from either side. Are you blind? Pac is fighting JMM on Dec 8! He signed the contract thrn started to rally the masses. Fall in line little sheep!

But will say he did get the masses talking about him again
                    Exactly.

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    somebody give up a REAL good reason for why Manny didn't say NONE of the things he's saying NOW...lets say, about a month ago?!?...why is he so talkative NOW?!?...somebody school me without being defensive
                    Absolutely. But to be fair, he was asked about Floyd, and he's saying want everyone wants to hear, but he won't back it up with action.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Mayweather's people are just as stupid as Pac's.
                      Call it what you want, but I'll bet you'll be glued to that TV set if/when that fight gets made. Right or wrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X