No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    I've seen this before. It's PacNation orthodoxy.

...and Floyd took 20/24 rounds from Cotto and Mosley. Both of whom knocked out Margarito. Something, by the way, Pacquiao couldn't seem to do to Margarito.

Soooo, you are essentially faulting Floyd for not fighting Hall of Famer Clottey.
    And in the mean time Manny fought more elites in 2 years than Floyd has in 5. Sooooo essentially we shouldn't knock Floyd for fighting a green Ortiz when he could have fought Manny in his stead.

Oh, but I forgot in the Mayweather dialect fighting Pac makes no business sense.

Silly me...
    Last edited by jri9d0; 09-21-2012, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Huh?

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      I've seen this before. It's PacNation orthodoxy.

...and Floyd took 20/24 rounds from Cotto and Mosley. Both of whom knocked out Margarito. Something, by the way, Pacquiao couldn't seem to do to Margarito.

Soooo, you are essentially faulting Floyd for not fighting Hall of Famer Clottey.
      Manny almost killed margarito u kidding me? PAC retired him not cotto

Comment

• Smh

Why does this clown ellerbe always talking out his mouth like anybody gives a crap about his opinion? He needs to shut up and know his role .. And dat is holding may weathers feet while he does sit ups lol .. Damn clown

Comment

• Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          I'm sorry, were there too many syllables?
          No little sheep its because he is promoting! Now like i said if he wins, and thats a big IF, ill play

Comment

• Pac, you've revived your fan base! Promote the 4th Marquez fight, lmao.

Comment

• If I were Pacman I'd just ignore these people. Pac is not the one being called a coward and a chicken. What a way to retire if you were Floyd, being laughed at and sneered for being the only guy who didn't have balls to fight Pac. Man, at this point these people are supposed to be begging for the fight.

Pac/Marquez 4 once again will be another blockbuster, which means another millions of dollars are about to be poured in Pac's bank account. After the fight why would Pac be on a rush to fight the chicken? Would you? I'd take a long vacation if I were Pac.

So let Ellerbe and his fellow clowns keep on yapping. Let them rot. Clock is ticking for them. Mayweather will be 36 next year. Can't wait to see them beg for the fight. "Floyd will dictate the terms..." Dictate all you want clowns. Martinez is waiting for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
                I dont understand how anyone can deny the fact that Floyd has in every avoided, ducked and ran from a showdown with Mann. Its been obvious since 09 Floyd didnt want any part of him. Even now as Pac begins to slow down in his career Floyd doesnt want the fight. Remember my words now PAC vs Floyd will never, ever happen.
                think about it every time pac gets ready to fight floyds name is never mentioned as a potiental opponet. this last time 3 names were given to pac as possible opponets and floyds name was not one of them. when floyd was to fight cotto on may 5th arum was saying pacs eye needed 8 months to heal. then when they thought floyd was going to jail and could not fight on that date, arum said well pac will use that date his eye is healed. then floyd got a stay and arum said, pac cannot fight floyd his eye is not healed. the only time arum mentions floyds name its not with the intent to try to make the fight. its to hype up pacs next fight. and you are right its obvious arum will not make this fight until he has used pac up. then he will make the floyd v pac fight and cash out. there is a reason pac for the last 4 years has only fought top rank fighters. that says it all right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                  If I were Pacman I'd just ignore these people. Pac is not the one being called a coward and a chicken. What a way to retire if you were Floyd, being laughed at and sneered for being the only guy who didn't have balls to fight Pac. Man, at this point these people are supposed to be begging for the fight.

Pac/Marquez 4 once again will be another blockbuster, which means another millions of dollars are about to be poured in Pac's bank account. After the fight why would Pac be on a rush to fight the chicken? Would you? I'd take a long vacation if I were Pac.

So let Ellerbe and his fellow clowns keep on yapping. Let them rot. Clock is ticking for them. Mayweather will be 36 next year. Can't wait to see them beg for the fight. "Floyd will dictate the terms..." Dictate all you want clowns. Martinez is waiting for you.
                  well we know pac will not even think about fighting sergio. and just to ask, who is the higest paid boxer today? floy makes more in two fights than pac makes in 5. and how can pac expect any kind of parity? he looked like crap in his last few fights. real fans dont even consider him in the top 2 p4p. and pac v JMM will be another controversy for team pac. he lost the last one were *******s said he would ko the old fat jmm LOL. and once JMM taxes that bottom again the created myth of pac will be destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                    And in the mean time Manny fought more elites in 2 years than Floyd has in 5. Sooooo essentially we shouldn't knock Floyd for fighting a green Ortiz when he could have fought Manny in his stead.

Oh, but I forgot in the Mayweather dialect fighting Pac makes no business sense.

Silly me...
                    explain to me who has pac fought outside of top rank in the last few years. and who are the elites pac has fought in the last 2 years????????????? and ortiz would have beat the no defense pac(if he had more heart)

Comment

• In the end, it won't really matter if Pac loses to JMM, which, in my opinion, is likely to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X