Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams on Facing Canelo, Still Eyes Martinez Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    man just cuz the guy is on a fackin wheelchair yall gotta treat him like some kid with terminal cancer. sergio STILL murks him, canelo ktfo him out too. staying in that wheelchair would be the best for his health even If he manages to walk again.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    I hope Reed or any mod bans this piece of shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Im not gonna lie I was one of them but that was after Lara was robbed then I realized you know P.Will is actually a good guy and I doubt he had anything to do anything with the robbery. Then I started cheering for him vs Ishida and was ready to root for him vs Canelo. I think GBP thought Williams was over the hill and Canelo would beat him but it probably wouldve backfired on them.

In glad he's in good spirits and too bad he couldn't had gone to the Martinez fight. Good to see they don't have some type of grudge.

Him and Martinez are pretty cool with each other.

Comment

What a warrior and outlook on life he has. I would pay any amount of money to see him fight again.

I hope he comes back full circle, wins a world title and has that followed with an autobiography and/or movie about it all. These are the stories that the world needs to hear about instead of these damn tmz lead stories that takeover

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          man just cuz the guy is on a fackin wheelchair yall gotta treat him like some kid with terminal cancer. sergio STILL murks him, canelo ktfo him out too. staying in that wheelchair would be the best for his health even If he manages to walk again.

wow. you really are a piece of **** and you don't know **** about boxing....which is probably the reason you quit in exhibition matches. never go near a boxing ring again. coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            I hope Reed or any mod bans this piece of shyt.
            straight up. the clown adds nothing to the conversations. here or in the lounge.

Comment

now thats bad ass

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton
                Quote:

Originally Posted by KING MEAT

wow. you really are a piece of **** and you don't know **** about boxing....which is probably the reason you quit in exhibition matches. never go near a boxing ring again. coward.
                Wait what? Dude is a quitter? Fill us in...

Comment

one of my favorite boxing moments is seeing paul williams train in dc and unlike the wild card freak show there were maybe 10 people watching, some supposed to be training, but watching him. He sat and talked to folks after he finished like a real human being. He may not be the most talented fighter ever, but that deosn't mean he wasn't a great champion, both for who he was in the ring and who he was outside of it.

Comment

Great skills + great attitude = Legend!! Hope to see you back in the ring PW!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Wait what? Dude is a quitter? Fill us in...

dude was bragging in the lounge about what a celebrity he is in his part of town, he was coming back to town to have an exhibition match with some amateur boxer...because he's such a tough guy (at 5'5 140lbs) that he figured he didn't need to train. He got the tar beat out of him in the first and quit before starting the second. These were two minute rounds.

true story. he volunteered it in the lounge...

Comment

Working...
                      X