Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams on Facing Canelo, Still Eyes Martinez Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    Williams would give hell to canelo..i hope to see him walk again...fearless like no other..
    he would frickin destroy cinnamon

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      Williams was the man and a warrior wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy before his accident and people shat on him.Its sad that a unique talent like him wasnt that appreciated here.

War The Punisher!
      This is 100% on point.

Love how positive he is staying. Dude is an inspiration.

Comment

Paul sounds like he's in great spirits. I hate that we all got robbed of a great battle between him and Canelo, but now he's got a bigger fight and I expect him to win it. Can't wait to see you stand up from that chair. War Punisher!!!

Comment

I really enjoy Punisher's optimistic personality, nothing seems to get him down.

Comment

man just cuz the guy is on a fackin wheelchair yall gotta treat him like some kid with terminal cancer. sergio STILL murks him, canelo ktfo him out too. staying in that wheelchair would be the best for his health even If he manages to walk again.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Cigarillo

Williams was the man and a warrior wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy before his accident and people shat on him.Its sad that a unique talent like him wasnt that appreciated here.

War The Punisher!

it was a frickin disgrace, i have no idea why people here shat all over him... one of my all time favs forever...

YOU'RE AN INSPIRATION TO EVERYONE PAUL, GET WELL CHAMP!!!
              Im not gonna lie I was one of them but that was after Lara was robbed then I realized you know P.Will is actually a good guy and I doubt he had anything to do anything with the robbery. Then I started cheering for him vs Ishida and was ready to root for him vs Canelo. I think GBP thought Williams was over the hill and Canelo would beat him but it probably wouldve backfired on them.

In glad he's in good spirits and too bad he couldn't had gone to the Martinez fight. Good to see they don't have some type of grudge.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                man just cuz the guy is on a fackin wheelchair yall gotta treat him like some kid with terminal cancer. sergio STILL murks him, canelo ktfo him out too. staying in that wheelchair would be the best for his health even If he manages to walk again.

Hmm a bit in poor taste but I sorta agree. Just because he was in a tragic accident doesn't suddenly make him a great fighter. He gave some exciting fights but I never particularly rated him.

Sergio would always beat him. I think, on his game, he could've handled Canelo though.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT

Is this tool serious right now? Red K this damn prick.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

What a grade A piece of shyt you are and everyone who agrees with you. Did Paul say anything in this article to warrant this kind of response?

Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                      it was a frickin disgrace, i have no idea why people here shat all over him... one of my all time favs forever...

YOU'RE AN INSPIRATION TO EVERYONE PAUL, GET WELL CHAMP!!!
                      because hes an " over hyped bum" like everyone else in boxing. who is not an overhyped bum on NSB?

Comment

Working...
                      X