Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: People Warned Me About Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best trainer in the world

Comment

What can one expect from a guy who trains in his Living Room? Guy is too dam lazy to get out of bed and go to the gym. He already made a bad name for himself.

Comment

he is a spoiled lazy b1tch and got the ass whippin he needed from a grown ass man

Comment

Originally posted by S@rgentKO View Post
          Roach needs to STFU and stop putting his fighters in display!!!!
          You are wrong, because that's exactly what Jr. needs. Roach has a rep too. He should tell it how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
            Best trainer in the world
            you laugh at that, but it was said by one of the greatest boxers in the sport....

Roach can back it up with fighters he's trained .... can you back up your comment on why you would think other wise ? just saying....

edited....just saw your picture of sponge bob...credit FAIL...hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by perfect jet View Post
              i dont think its puzzling why chavez would act like that...

its actually a deliberate action on chavezs behalf. why? so he has an in built excuse at the ready if he fails.

basically imo...these athletes who half ass training and do weird **** to upset their career are scared of failure. half ass it...you always have an excuse.
              Nah, he was just an unbeaten, over-confident fighter. He has probably has never even had a real training camp before.

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
              What can one expect from a guy who trains in his Living Room? Guy is too dam lazy to get out of bed and go to the gym. He already made a bad name for himself.
              That is legendary though. What other person would prepare for for a fight with the lb for lb top 5 boxer like Martinez in his living room?

The funny thing is, he nearly won!

Comment

freddie making excuses for his own poor performance as a coach this year.. he had way too many fighters lose, to the point he's almost useless.. why does anyone bother hiring him anymore?

but i give freddie the chavez one, obviously chavez did a lot wrong in training..

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
                  so martinez was almost knocked out by a lazy pothead bum?
                  That's what keeps popping up in my head.

Martinez almost lost the fight to this lazy pampered stoner prick of a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    That is legendary though. What other person would prepare for for a fight with the lb for lb top 5 boxer like Martinez in his living room?

The funny thing is, he nearly won!
                    That's the thing.

If the guy trained hard and had better habits he could have some potential.

I don't see it happening now.

Comment

what a little b*tch roach is, b*tches about everything that doesnt go his way/make him look good

Comment

Working...
                      X