No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Geale on Fighting Martinez, Chavez Jr., Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Dough View Post
    I don't tinks so pal, Geale won't be outweighin Martinez by 20 pounds on fight night. You saw what happened to junya's face with him fighting defensively, he would be blind right now if he tried to slug it out wit da Argentinian.

Geale would realize early dat der was a reason that Chavez was fightin dat way.
    Ill agree to disagree with you...I reckon Geale needs to improve for sure but he will definatley give Martinez a great fight.

Comment

There’s talks of Golovkin. He’s a good puncher. When you fight him, you have to take him out of his comfort zone and put the pressure back on him. It would be interesting to see how he handles that.
      Yeah, good luck with that plan. Putting the pressure on the most powerful guy in the division, who loves pressure&just need a target in front of himself...

Comment

Sure he may need a little improvement but Geale himself said that he is ,and always needs to be, learning and improving. Everyone said he wasnt up to the best in the world but he now has two middleweight straps from incumbent germans who thought that too. case in point. I think he would give any of the top guys the fight of their lives and not wait 11 rounds to have a go, thats for sure.

Comment

With Martinez and Chavez out of middleweight picture, I really can't imagine a bigger fight in MW than Geale vs Golovkin. And given the fact Geale has to fight GGG, 'cause he won't he will one of the titles, that fight has to happen.

Comment

He'll chase martinez biggest risk vs reward. I see no problem with it, he's not a paper champ and earned his right. I don't see why everyone has to fight GGG to fight martinez... Geale is a higher ranked boxer than GGG so I think he should be looking to fight the higher guys not the other way around. It's how you word it that makes it seem silly.

Comment

Geale have to fight Golovkin because he is WBA mandatory for a few years.

Comment

Working...
              X