4.Martinez
    5.Pacquiao
    6.Donaire
    7.Wlad
    8.Froch
    9.Bradley
    10.Mares
    11.Matthysse
    where the hell is this matthysse crap coming from???? im not quite understanding you guys on this... yes he fought close fights with judah and alexander but they arent exacly world beaters themselves.... cotto and moreno are by far better p4p then he is...

Comment

wait, how do some people have Dirrell and Broner on their P4P list but they don't have Mares? or even Lucas?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
        i know the klits are dominating but they r too big to consider for pound for pound... IMHO
        I get it... they're Super HeavyWeights. But it's hard not consider those guys considering their dominance (albeit against cans).

Broner is a badass but a bit premature for p4p I think

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
          where the hell is this matthysse crap coming from???? im not quite understanding you guys on this... yes he fought close fights with judah and alexander but they arent exacly world beaters themselves.... cotto and moreno are by far better p4p then he is...
          you have Broner on your P4P list.....

Comment

1.Mayweather
            2.Ward
            3.Martinez
            4.Marquez
            5.Pacquiao
            6.Donaire
            7.Wlad
            8.Vitali
            9.Gamboa
            10Cotto

Comment

Your list is obviously BS, even though Manny has faded and doesn't deserve to be #1 P4P anymore it's just ridiculous to have him out of the top10, in a list where BADLEY is 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
                I get it... they're Super HeavyWeights. But it's hard not consider those guys considering their dominance (albeit against cans).

Broner is a badass but a bit premature for p4p I think
                i think its just hard to put in the big boys because they cant drop down in divisions and move around like the other guys... although i think broner is still very green, the eye ball test tells me he is the real deal.... moreno is another stud even though he doesnt have any big names yet... i look for those two to own this list 10 years from now

Comment

my list is pretty much the same right now as ring magazine's list...hard to argue with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    you have Broner on your P4P list.....
                    alright ill eat crow, but do you really think he is one of the 10 best fighters in the world? did u even have gamboa or moreno on your list? those guys would tear him apart if the weight was even...

Comment

larry you always start these kind of threads but never stick around long enough to stick up for what you think bro... " C'MON MAN!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X