No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shaw, DeMarco on Broner Bout: No Weight, No Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    One of the glaring facts about a lot of this so called trash is, Valero beat them at home. He put them to sleep in Panama, Mexico, Japan, he traveled well. Broner has been where? And beat who without the hometown advantage? DeLeon would likely have got the win if they fought in Mexico. Valero never left it up to the judges, Broner has gotten a couple of gifts from them.
    they were still trash. idc where u pick up trash at, its trash. anyways, broner got a gift against ponce, sure, but ponce aint trash. especially to a 20yo rookie. no need to hype trash up tho. i dont have anything against valero but ppl inflate his accomplishments because of his knockout ratio and his similarities with pac at the time. i just keep it real, he was a talented fighter, no doubt but his resume wasnt anything special at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      broner got a gift against ponce
      They're finally admitting this? wow good news

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Broner has received no gifts. If you honestly think this, then I could never trust your scoring of any fights-ever!
        Whoa there, I'm not trying to make enemies. I'm just saying there's room for improvement. Broner may be as good as you say, I just want to see more proof in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          You have to be kidding. Broner as good as Valero? Broner doing anything better than Valero? Broner won't ever beat anybody as bad as Valero did. Broner fans are losing their minds, Broner has beat absalutely nobody at 135 and now he's as good as Valero? What a joke!
          Broner has some of the advantages Valero did, superior speed and power, which I feel will back DeMarco up and have him gun shy.

I am not comparing the style of Valero to Broner, just the way he will win will be similar in my opinion.

And yes DeMarco is better than he was against Valero, but I don't think it will matter.

If Broner misses weight, I don't blame DeMarco for walking on the fight.

Broner needs to be a professional.

Comment

I like Demarco in this fight....Demarco fought the wrong fight in the Valero fight, He was capable of beating Valero, but he went in with the wrong game plan, trying to be a counterist instead of using his advantages in height and reach and fighting tall...I really believe this made Demarco a way better fighter today... Demarco late tko over Broner,

Comment

no need to hype trash up tho. i dont have anything against valero but ppl inflate his accomplishments because of his knockout ratio and his similarities with pac at the time. i just keep it real, he was a talented fighter, no doubt but his resume wasnt anything special at all.
              I think more of Valero's 100% KO ratio, including championship fights, than I do about Broner's zero. It's not even a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
                I like Demarco in this fight....Demarco fought the wrong fight in the Valero fight, He was capable of beating Valero, but he went in with the wrong game plan, trying to be a counterist instead of using his advantages in height and reach and fighting tall...I really believe this made Demarco a way better fighter today... Demarco late tko over Broner,
                Demarco has matured a lot more since the Valero fight he was basically just a kid back then.. with his height and reach he may give Broner trouble when Broner tries to shoulder roll and demarco can still touch him broner will realize he ain't floyd lol.. Broner hasn't really struggled with anyone yet cuz hes been fighting nothing but midgets but it will be interesting to see how he reacts when he's in trouble and has to adjust

Comment

this version of demarco is probably better than the one valero fought, but how much better is the question. he cant take half the fight off against broner and then expect to come back, broner isnt nearly as defensively irresponsible as linares.
                  Lmao according to you Broner fans, he has improved since the Quintero and Ponce fight but now we have to question how much DeMarco has improved? When he got a gift vs Quintero "Oh he improved" then Ponce comes along "Oh he has improved ever since." Now someone says DeMarco improved since Valero and they try to question it.
                  Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Broner has received no gifts. If you honestly think this, then I could never trust your scoring of any fights-ever!
                  I suggest you go back and rewatch the Quintero fight then.

And we're still waiting on Broner to sign it.... And we already saw an excuse floating around. "If Broner doesn't sign it it's cause Shaw made an absurd offer."

Comment

Look at all of AB tweets nothing about DeMarco

Comment

Originally posted by Califas View Post
                      They're finally admitting this? wow good news
                      i suggest u check my post history instead of making general statements.

Comment

Working...
                      X