Comments Thread For: Shaw, DeMarco on Broner Bout: No Weight, No Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    Broner is?
    Good one tough guy. Too bad it's a quote from Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I feel like Broner will beat DeMarco as bad as Valero did.
      You have to be kidding. Broner as good as Valero? Broner doing anything better than Valero? Broner won't ever beat anybody as bad as Valero did. Broner fans are losing their minds, Broner has beat absalutely nobody at 135 and now he's as good as Valero? What a joke!

Comment

You have to be kidding. Broner as good as Valero? Broner doing anything better than Valero? Broner won't ever beat anybody as bad as Valero did. Broner fans are losing their minds, Broner has beat absalutely nobody at 135 and now he's as good as Valero? What a joke!
        wait...who did valero beat at 135 before demarco, who was really no1 at the time anyways??? ill wait.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          wait...who did valero beat at 135 before demarco, who was really no1 at the time anyways??? ill wait.
          The were all laying down, so I didn't get a good look, but they were 135 pounders.

Comment

The were all laying down, so I didn't get a good look, but they were 135 pounders.
            they were trash is what they were. in fact, broners resume rite now is better than what valeros was going into the demarco fight. smh. ppl love to create false histories and myths.

Comment

DeMarco made a come back since his loss to Valero, most fighters cant take a beating like that and make a come back, against very good fighters might i add. As for Broner, shure hes skilled and strong as an ox, but hasnt faced any "badasses'' in his whole career yet.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                DeMarco made a come back since his loss to Valero, most fighters cant take a beating like that and make a come back, against very good fighters might i add. As for Broner, shure hes skilled and strong as an ox, but hasnt faced any "badasses'' in his whole career yet.
                this version of demarco is probably better than the one valero fought, but how much better is the question. he cant take half the fight off against broner and then expect to come back, broner isnt nearly as defensively irresponsible as linares.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  they were trash is what they were. in fact, broners resume rite now is better than what valeros was going into the demarco fight. smh. ppl love to create false histories and myths.
                  One of the glaring facts about a lot of this so called trash is, Valero beat them at home. He put them to sleep in Panama, Mexico, Japan, he traveled well. Broner has been where? And beat who without the hometown advantage? DeLeon would likely have got the win if they fought in Mexico. Valero never left it up to the judges, Broner has gotten a couple of gifts from them.

Comment

Let's see if Shaw comes up with some shady low ball offer because his fighter is champ, all the while hoping Broner says no to his **** offer, so he can move on and lie and say Broner didn't want the fight. I see the writing on the wall from this fat ass clown.

Comment

One of the glaring facts about a lot of this so called trash is, Valero beat them at home. He put them to sleep in Panama, Mexico, Japan, he traveled well. Broner has been where? And beat who without the hometown advantage? DeLeon would likely have got the win if they fought in Mexico. Valero never left it up to the judges, Broner has gotten a couple of gifts from them.
                      Broner has received no gifts. If you honestly think this, then I could never trust your scoring of any fights-ever!

Comment

Working...
                      X