Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Alvarez beats Cotto, does he deserve to fight Floyd???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
    how about whats done is done....

it seems like your reaching for the stars to prove your point now.

If the ring, which as of this forum everybody seems to agree is the most legit boxing body, says cotto is number 1, its for a reason bro, and if molina is number 6, thats how it is. Number 6 is a respectable contender.
    I don't have to reach for the stars. It's pretty easy to me to see that no one really deserves that #1 title. You I'm sure if it was a boxer you'd hate(like Margarito) for example, you'd totally agree with me. Even when I'm talking about Canelo you make it seem it's just Cotto . Oh well to each his own.

Comment

What are your top 5 at 154?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        I don't have to reach for the stars. It's pretty easy to me to see that no one really deserves that #1 title. You I'm sure if it was a boxer you'd hate(like Margarito) for example, you'd totally agree with me. Even when I'm talking about Canelo you make it seem it's just Cotto . Oh well to each his own.
        i agree with your canelo statements...

again bringing margarito and angulo into this is reaching for the stars like i stated before...

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
          What are your top 5 at 154?
          he can't produce a legit list...

Comment

This thread is funny. Where are the lists at?

Comment

If Alvarez beats Cotto then yeah I'd like to see the Mayweather fight. But that can wait.

I'd rather Martinez or Pacquaio for now.

Alvarez can fight the other top 154 Lbers.

Comment

1. Mayweather
                2. Cotto
                3. Canelo
                4. Lara/Molina
                5. Lara/Molina

If you give Molina the "robberies" against Kirkland/Lara. You would also have to give Lara the Paul Williams fight.

Comment

Yes, Cotto is one of the best 154. Time to ginger to step up. He should go for the winner of Cotto/Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                    1. Mayweather
                    2. Cotto
                    3. Canelo
                    4. Lara/Molina
                    5. Lara/Molina

If you give Molina the "robberies" against Kirkland/Lara. You would also have to give Lara the Paul Williams fight.
                    so "theoretically", if we were to give lara the williams fight it would definitely put lara on top of molina then, way more of a legit opponent then anybody molina has fought.

so it seems like no matter how you put it, molina can barely make the top 5. on your list.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                      so "theoretically", if we were to give lara the williams fight it would definitely put lara on top of molina then, way more of a legit opponent then anybody molina has fought.

so it seems like no matter how you put it, molina can barely make the top 5. on your list.
                      I agree. Williams is better win that Kirkland. Plus who is to say that Molina was not going to get KO by Kirkland anyways since Kirkland knocked him down.

Comment

Working...
                      X