No announcement yet.

I LOOOVE me some CHINO!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    some people may not like his dirty antics i suppose. normally i'm cool with that but karass is a good honest guy in and out of the ring. i didn't think he deserved all that crap saturday night. marcos showed a lot of animosity towards him for some reason. maybe he was having flashes of amir khan in the ring?
    LOL Maidana does have some dirty play in there. He is who he is. His meanness reminds me of Roberto Duran in that way.

Comment

all is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

all is good.

2 badasses!!! Olee,Olee, Oleeee...CHINOOO!!! CHINO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          who doesn't?....

he's on my favorite current fighters....

we always know what he's going to bring to a fight, and unless he's fighting a snoozer slick fighter that clinches him 80 times in a fight. We always get a war.

Comment

Marcos Rene Maidana vs Jesus Soto Karass... by tiguidou421

Comment

why did you post that....

now i have to watch it again... :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                you realize that karass has only been down once in his career?? he's a tough SOB with a great chin and maidana still dropped him AND stopped him
                You do know rosado who i dont think highly of dominated karass. Also that arabian boxer i cant recall. Karas is a tough as nail journey man. He should of put him away. Same thing with the old and shot morales

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  You do know rosado who i dont think highly of dominated karass. Also that arabian boxer i cant recall. Karas is a tough as nail journey man. He should of put him away. Same thing with the old and shot morales
                  rosado is a 6'0 middleweight. you thought maidana was going to blow karass out? this was expected to be a tough fight for him. and what do you mean put him away? maidana got the knockdown and the stoppage. what more were you expecting? also, the same old and shot morales gave garcia the toughest fight in his career.

Comment

Working...
                  X