No announcement yet.

I LOOOVE me some CHINO!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    How can anyone possibly **** on him? He brings a war mentality to every fight and will stop at nothing to put his opponent to sleep. Anyone who mixes it up with him can fully expect a war, each time and every time.
    some people may not like his dirty antics i suppose. normally i'm cool with that but karass is a good honest guy in and out of the ring. i didn't think he deserved all that crap saturday night. marcos showed a lot of animosity towards him for some reason. maybe he was having flashes of amir khan in the ring?
    Last edited by John Barron; 09-18-2012, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      someone .gif maidana on the ropes bobbing and weaving and shoulder rolling

oh my gosh

whoever supplies the gif can PM me for a billion points.

Comment

Great fighter to watch, always brings action.

Comment

el chino es un jodido guerrero,he always gives us a war.

Chino'>>>>>>>>yawners as Bradley.Alexander etc

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He imroved his defense a lot after just one fight with Garcia. He throws a hard ass jab and was shoulder rolling. He seems to be getting comfortable with the 147 lb class as well. Good **** Chino.

Comment

Since the early days right down here in Argentina, El chino has been destroying people... He is not there to fight but to HURT people... Every punch he throws he wants to rip your head off...HE IS A QUIET KILLER.... AN ASSASIN....thats why we love him....

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

Ole, Ole, Oleeeeeee...CHINOOOOOOO, CHINOOOOOOO!!!

0.35: "QUEREMOS A ALVAREEEEEEEEZ!!!" - WTF, they keep on calling out Canelo!

Comment

chino is a boss. But man he always dissapoints me. Not entertainment wise but in beating these other guys. He should of handled karass ass well as an old morales. but struggled against both fck it though one of the most entertaining fighters along with angulo and kirland.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                    chino is a boss. But man he always dissapoints me. Not entertainment wise but in beating these other guys. He should of handled karass ass well as an old morales. but struggled against both fck it though one of the most entertaining fighters along with angulo and kirland.
                    you realize that karass has only been down once in his career?? he's a tough SOB with a great chin and maidana still dropped him AND stopped him

Comment

Maidana showed so much improvement Saturday night. How Robert Garcia managed to make so much positive change so quickly in him is amazing. I don't often say this, but I feel Maidana is heading for a big upswing and will be right in the mix again.

Lets be honest, it did not even look like Maidana. He has been totally recreated. So much better well rounded. A little more fine tuning and confidence will make him a real force at welterweight

Comment

Working...
                      X