Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Expects Bigger Business For Chavez vs. Martinez II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Expects Bigger Business For Chavez vs. Martinez II

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. looked helpless for the first eleven and a half rounds of his clash with Argentina’s Sergio Martinez inside of the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday night.

It was until that epic twelfth round that Chavez finally worked his way into the fight, as he landed a barrage of punches that dropped a weary Martinez along the ropes. Unfortunately for Chavez, Martinez would rise and hang on to survive the round, killing any hope of an upset as he pulled out a decision victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

RESPECT !!!!!!

THE REMATCH WILL BE DRAMATIC !!!!!!!!!!

Chavez KNOWS he can KO Martinez

Comment

No point for this. I think there's another article about this already on Boxingscene. Same thing will happen just another excuse to put on another PPV with something we've already seen. Typical Top Rank. Marquez Pacquiao IV anyone? Quit wasting time and make the fights that matter.

Comment

sergio will take this in a heartbeat,against who else is he going to earn millions of dollars? golovkin? pirog? like i said before,he's thinking of the big money and his future,he is 37 already,it's only the rematch and i'm sure if he still has a couple of fights left in him,he wants to secure his future and i'm sure he thinks what better way than to get another easy victory and a lot of money....

Comment

Chavez will get out class again n again Chavez is a ****** fighter he has 1 strategy only come forward n trade punches

Comment

Jr knows he can KO Martinez...agreed. However, so does Martinez and I dont think Martinez will make the same mistake and allow Jr (yes, he allowed Jr) to catch him like that again. If anything, the rematch will show a greater seperation of skillset and it will show a Pro (Martinez) vs an Amateur (Chavez) AND YES, I AM MEXICAN AND I WAS ROOTING FOR MARAVILLA!!

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              RESPECT !!!!!!

THE REMATCH WILL BE DRAMATIC !!!!!!!!!!

Chavez KNOWS he can KO Martinez
              Chavez will just be leaving himself more open to Sergio's faster hands. Chavez is just going to get pieced up more. I'm down for a rematch as long as it is not in Texas.

Comment

I personally wouldn't buy the rematch. The first fight wasn't competitive. I don't pay to see 1 round. I pay to see compelling fights. The fight wasn't compelling, and a 2nd would need to be a non-PPV fight.

Comment

Pointless rematch! the kid was beaten to shreds. I doubt anyone wants to see that again.
                  Last edited by codey; 09-17-2012, 02:11 PM.

Comment

sergio already figured chavez out. left lead straights all day, potshot, in and out, easy work.

he only ****** with jcc on last round to give fans a damn war.

Comment

Working...
                    X