Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Sergio get credit for beating JCCjr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksan View Post
    10 sec?

Please check the whole round, and then you can talk
    WHY YOU MAD!?

Comment

Chavez looked like garbage for 11 rounds fighting a much smaller, much older man - 11 years older in fact. And when he had the smaller, older man in desperate trouble, couldn't close the show.

And he lost on the cards by a desert mile.

Comment

If you only read some of the posts in the threads tonight from some of the Chavez fans, you would think he won the fight. Plenty of fighters/trainers say they are going to KO their opponents & it doesn't happen (Roach w/ every PAC fight, Floyd w/ Cotto, Khan w/ Garcia etc...) so the moral victory your holding on to means absolutely nothing. I tip my hat to Chavez for hanging in there & almost pulling it off when many would've quit but the better fighter won the fight. I understand you're upset your boy lost but it doesn't change the fact that Martinez dominated 11 of the 12 rounds. Chavez is young, he'll bounce back from this.

Comment

Seriously still see no reason why people thought Chavez would win.... no reason

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
            10 sec?

Please check the whole round, and then you can talk

Makes no difference if he won the full 3 minutes, he got clowned in there. Absolutely flat-out embarrassing performance and you can go on about Sergios 'running' as much as you like, Chavez Jr did naff all & looked like a bloated pig trying to impersonate Arthur Abraham hiding behind a peek-a-boo guard absolutely petrified to let his hands go.

At least he saved some face by making an effort in the 12th.

I remember when Mexicans actually had some skillset now they're just face first brawlers fighting several weights below where they should be living off a rep long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
              If you only read some of the posts in the threads tonight from some of the Chavez fans, you would think he won the fight. Plenty of fighters/trainers say they are going to KO their opponents & it doesn't happen (Roach w/ every PAC fight, Floyd w/ Cotto, Khan w/ Garcia etc...) so the moral victory your holding on to means absolutely nothing. I tip my hat to Chavez for hanging in there & almost pulling it off when many would've quit but the better fighter won the fight. I understand you're upset your boy lost but it doesn't change the fact that Martinez dominated 11 of the 12 rounds. Chavez is young, he'll bounce back from this.
              Possibly. But done at any elite level.

Comment

Lol. Chavez was getting schooled. It's crazy how a middleweight was backing up the light heavyweight the whole fight. And that knockdown at the end. Well, it would be weird if the light heavyweight didn't at least get one knockdown against the middleweight.

Comment

The knockdown was fake IMO, I have my reasons why I believe this...

Comment

is this thread for real?

it can't be right?

a small middleweight beat a LHW/Cruiserweight, and he doesn't get credit?

how are you people alive?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      I don't think it's that praise worthy. He beat on a fighter who was green behind the ears and came close to getting stopped.
                      Crow tastes good mate.....

Comment

Working...
                      X