Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Decisions Game Marroquin Over Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If marroquin , who has more power than donaire ; he got 15 tkos and donaire 0 , nothing , nada , at 122 , coulndt tko rigo , how can rigo be beat ? You only have one or few shots to hit rigo with , thats it . After that , the boxing classes begins , he is a master. Look at the fight , rigo destroyed this kid , rigo is to much..... Look at compubox and see the numbers.

Comment

not impressed by someone beating up on some guy named Teon and a greenhorn

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Good post, as always. I'm not sure I agree there shouldn't be any worry, but you make a good case. Maybe I'm wrong. I find your bolded statements particularly insightful. But I must make one correction: those shots that wobbled Rigo weren't flush. They were well-placed/timed, but they didn't connect with full force. Again, a concern.
        That is why I want to see Rigo against a guy like Arce, someone who has a relentless style and would be surely to test Rigo's punch resistance and composure. Although he would probably mop the floor with Travieso, it's still a style that he needs to show he can adjust to.

Comment

Rigondeaux is bad a** fighter at 122. I like how he got rocked a couple of times and still looked in control of the fight.

Comment

Donaires counter left hook is thrown straight after his opponent throws a right hand because rigo paws with his jab to make you come in it seems like a lazy jab which could be bad for rigo, but then again donaires face bruises easily and in recent fights hes been the agressor which would play into rigondeaux's favour

Comment

Working...
            X