No announcement yet.

New Floyd interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
    Some of you fans have gotten beyond the point of annoying with this Floyd/Pacquiao stuff. You spend years dissing Floyd and 50, talking about how their in a gay relationship, then the moment they have "some" kind of issues you have 50 Cent all in your sig. Its hilarious.

In boxing, or any sport for that matter, if your heart isn't 100% into what you're doing, then you shouldn't be doing it. Floyd is doing the right thing by not focusing on boxing until he actually WANTS to get in the ring, not when people tell him that he should fight.

I do agree with what 50 Cent is saying though. Floyd does appear to be reckless with his money, keeps a lot of yes-men around and is a little immature. At no point in time did he say or even suggest that Floyd was "ducking" Pacquiao, though. People hear whatever they want to hear if it fits their agenda, though, so whatever.
    My goodness I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      You can't lose if you make sure you avoid the guys you are not confident of beating
      There are people on here
      Man stfu homer, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
        Some of you fans have gotten beyond the point of annoying with this Floyd/Pacquiao stuff. You spend years dissing Floyd and 50, talking about how their in a gay relationship, then the moment they have "some" kind of issues you have 50 Cent all in your sig. Its hilarious.

In boxing, or any sport for that matter, if your heart isn't 100% into what you're doing, then you shouldn't be doing it. Floyd is doing the right thing by not focusing on boxing until he actually WANTS to get in the ring, not when people tell him that he should fight.

I do agree with what 50 Cent is saying though. Floyd does appear to be reckless with his money, keeps a lot of yes-men around and is a little immature. At no point in time did he say or even suggest that Floyd was "ducking" Pacquiao, though. People hear whatever they want to hear if it fits their agenda, though, so whatever.
        I would just ignore it. Its obvious Floyd is not in it rite now. And its kinda understandable
        Floyd may be a lot of things but certain experiences have their toll on anyone. Either way ppl will interpret what they wanna interpret.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Great interview. As real as it gets. If you have never done jail before, then you won't understand what he went through. 70 days of 3 hots and a cot will affect even the strongest individual.

While you're doing your bid your girl is either holding you down, or possibly ****ing other dudes until you come home. **** changes your life. I can tell you that he doesnt give a **** about his girl unless she's gone through thick and thin with him. The disappointment you feel of letting people down...especially mom turns the mind to guilt and then anger. Floyd, first and foremost thought about his kids. Every inmate who has kids will tell you this.

Most see it as you do the crime, you do the time. He's done his time. I hope he is a changed individual. I am. When you have people telling you what to do, when to do it, frustration turns to anger. Floyd could've snapped. Bootcamp, county, state, maximum, minimum security prison, doesnt matter. Jail is jail. I don't wish jail on anyone.

Jail is full of every ethnicity on earth. Lockdown is the worst. PC too. Floyd couldn't do population, and its not because he couldn't. It isn't a punk thing. Someone ****s with you over nothing. It's how you talk and move in jail that dictates life and death.

Everyone has either seen or heard of Floyd. Coming home in one piece is an accomplishment. Attacks are usually planned by more than one dude. He didn't have to worry about that. He did have to worry about his sanity.

Sounds like jail humbled him. Jail does this to a person.
          Who knows how he would've turned out if he had to do 'Tyson time' in jail.

Sadly, many prisoners treat jail like a summer cottage they can return to when it's cold in the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            50 and Pacquaio collaboration wont last long cause 50 can`t get along with anybody.
            Therein lies the key issue.

Comment

LOL @ Floyd to seriously suggest Triple H needs to train with Roger to beat Brock Lesnar.

:rolf:

Comment

He is DEFINITELY beefing with 50. That's pretty wild but they have beefed before, they just have to link up and iron some **** out. Yeah you have to call fighthype Floydhype but let's be real here, if the guy literally let you follow him around with a camera and give you all the in depth exclusive interviews you would definitely be biased.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  He is DEFINITELY beefing with 50. That's pretty wild but they have beefed before, they just have to link up and iron some **** out. Yeah you have to call fighthype Floydhype but let's be real here, if the guy literally let you follow him around with a camera and give you all the in depth exclusive interviews you would definitely be biased.
                  Word. And this interview was good. He dug a little bit and asked some questions about his personal shyt with 50.

Comment

I have always felt that Floyd genuinely felt 50 was his boy, and 50 has more of that New York hustle/hunger/opportunistic vibe where he was benefiting from the relationship with Floyd.

No, 50 doesn't need Floyd's money - he has enough of that, it appears. But Fitty seemed to enjoy the cameras and attention of 24/7 at a time when his own music career had stalled.

It seems (appears to me... just my perception) that Floyd had a bit of an awakening while in prison regarding their friendship.

By getting into bed with Pacquiao, Fif if basically doing what he did to Rick Ross with Rozay's baby mama.

Comment

Basically he will not fight again this year,as most presumed anyway and people see this as evidence of Floyd ducking?Manny and his team said they won't fight him until next year so what's the problem?
                      People need to chill out cos the only thing stopping this fight from happening next April or May is.......Marquez!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X