Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Floyd interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd basically confirmed the reports that he's a whinny biatch and his medical issues in prison was self inflicted

Comment

50 can't tell me that he tried to make the fight between Floyd and Pacquiao, and insinuate that Floyd doesn't want the fight according to Floyda critics. 2 minutes ago you ****ted on both guys, and now these same posters have 50 in their sig or avy. Hilarious!

Go out and fight someone and if you win you get $1000.00. Are you going to tell me that Floyd is scared or is ducking 30-50 million dollars. Gtfooh. Only the phony homers think like this. It takes two to tango. Floyd still hasn't done business with Arum on a major scale since he left Top Rank. Why?

Comment

Nice interview

Comment

All of Floyds losses have all come OUTSIDE of the ring. Talk to me when they happen in the ring. There are people out here who will piss on your grave just because. It's the same with you fanatics when you post which is why you'll never ever get respect from me. You don't care about respect, **** you.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            All of Floyds losses have all come OUTSIDE of the ring. Talk to me when they happen in the ring. There are people out here who will piss on your grave just because. It's the same with you fanatics when you post which is why you'll never ever get respect from me. You don't care about respect, **** you.
            You can't lose if you make sure you avoid the guys you are not confident of beating
            There are people on here who ride **** just because.its the same with fanatics when you post which is why you will never get respect from the majority.You don't care about boxing, you care abut **** riding

Comment

floyd has flat out no intention of fighting poochiao...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                50 can't tell me that he tried to make the fight between Floyd and Pacquiao, and insinuate that Floyd doesn't want the fight according to Floyda critics. 2 minutes ago you ****ted on both guys, and now these same posters have 50 in their sig or avy. Hilarious!

Go out and fight someone and if you win you get $1000.00. Are you going to tell me that Floyd is scared or is ducking 30-50 million dollars. Gtfooh. Only the phony homers think like this. It takes two to tango. Floyd still hasn't done business with Arum on a major scale since he left Top Rank. Why?

50 is just mad that Floyd did`nt want to start a promotional company with him so he got so butt hurt that he went and tried to make Floyd look bad by saying his girl is a hoe and that Floyd pays people to hang around him and the whole i tried to make the Pacquiao fight happened but Floyd was too egotistical bs.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  You can't lose if you make sure you avoid the guys you are not confident of beating
                  There are people on here who ride **** just because.its the same with fanatics when you post which is why you will never get respect from the majority.You don't care about boxing, you care abut **** riding

You just want to see what you want to see.If Floyd Manny happens you`ll be one of the first to say oh Floyd fought a old Pacquaio.

Comment

Some of you fans have gotten beyond the point of annoying with this Floyd/Pacquiao stuff. You spend years dissing Floyd and 50, talking about how their in a gay relationship, then the moment they have "some" kind of issues you have 50 Cent all in your sig. Its hilarious.

In boxing, or any sport for that matter, if your heart isn't 100% into what you're doing, then you shouldn't be doing it. Floyd is doing the right thing by not focusing on boxing until he actually WANTS to get in the ring, not when people tell him that he should fight.

I do agree with what 50 Cent is saying though. Floyd does appear to be reckless with his money, keeps a lot of yes-men around and is a little immature. At no point in time did he say or even suggest that Floyd was "ducking" Pacquiao, though. People hear whatever they want to hear if it fits their agenda, though, so whatever.

Comment

I wonder if there were any serious talks about 50 Cent and Floyd starting a company together ever. Maybe 50 thought they were serious, or maybe Floyd lost interest in jail, I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X