Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime 147 Felix Trinidad vs 147 Floyd Mayweather Jr. Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a better idea: Put Floyd in with Tommy Hearns

Poet

Comment

Your right.....

Hey man. You're right. They fought that fight at Middleweight which was too high for Felix and Wright was too big still. Wright fought the majority of his career at 154 but he wasn't a small junior middleweight by any means. Plus Tito was drained and walked around weighing 180 in between that fight and the Mayorga come back. Anyone who knows Boxing knows a drained fighter when they see one.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
        Hey man. You're right. They fought that fight at Middleweight which was too high for Felix and Wright was too big still. Wright fought the majority of his career at 154 but he wasn't a small junior middleweight by any means. Plus Tito was drained and walked around weighing 180 in between that fight and the Mayorga come back. Anyone who knows Boxing knows a drained fighter when they see one.
        Yeah trinidad was too small and weight drained at the same time. Super genius alert here.

Comment

A past it sweat pea was doing a good job to Tito and De La Hoya was outboxing him with ease. A prime Floyd would be on a whole other level compared to those guys in speed, skill, defense, stamina, etc... when Tito fought them. Pea was the man in his prime and I think Pea would've easily outboxed Tito. I like all 3 of these fighters a lot. Mosley imo hits as hard as Tito. Tito was a very one dimensional fighter and a pure boxer would be his nightmare. Floyd by easy UD... with the crowd going wild when Tito gets him on the ropes a couple times. Tito only has a half an inch reach advantage but he'd never be able to utilize it.

Comment

Prime Floyd outclasses Tito at 47 and makes him look like a zombie the whole fight.

It would be a Corrales type fight,Floyd today without the legs he would be in trouble or any fight over 47. Tito was a lot stronger when he moved up.

Comment

Good replies.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Floyd beat Oscar easily 8 rounds to 4. Oscar won rounds with a jab and good defense. Winky would beat Floyd, that I agree. He has those two key traits that bother floyd. Floyd has never had problems with an opponent due to size, power or a left hook. Tito isnt beating him, he doesnt have the qualities that bother floyd. Tito's power wont matter when he doesnt land cleanly.
                Floyd has never had problems with an opponent due to size, power, or a left hook huh?? The closest Floyd has come to a fighter anywhere near as good as Tito was at 147, was a faded Oscar at 154.

Beating Corrales who dropped weight to fight Floyd at 130, does not compare to fighting Tito at 147. Neither does Baldomir, nor Ortiz, nor a shot Shane Mosley. My point is Tito Trinidad stands head & shoulders above anyone on Floyd entire, unimpressive resume.

I can find nothing on Floyd's resume that indicates to me that he could last 12 entire rounds with Tito, who like Floyd doesn't tire. but there are fighters on Tito's resume that indicates to me he had what it took to fight Floyd, hurt him & stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  Floyd boxes his ears off. those wide hooks wont cut it from tito
                  Wide? Wtf Tito had a ridiculous Short hooks

Comment

In my honest opinion Floyd would have never fought Tito a guy with more stamina and twice the power margacheato had

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
                      In my honest opinion Floyd would have never fought Tito a guy with more stamina and twice the power margacheato had
                      I think your rite. The blueprint wasnt out on beating trinidad yet. So it woulda been hard for him to take the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X