Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime 147 Felix Trinidad vs 147 Floyd Mayweather Jr. Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't see tito catching floyd in this one. not sure how this is so close. tito had an awful time against not good but great boxers which floyd is.

tito wouldn't catch floyd but he'd definitely catch paq.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Tito's wobbling ass never unified....for a reason.

It took SEVEN years for him to find the balls to fight another Champ.

You need defense to beat Mayweather.
      WRONG....you need offense to beat that phaggot. JLC, Maidana 1, Pacquiao, Cotto, DLH offense all caused problems for Floyd. The most effective fighters vs the queer were in your face pressure fighters. Trinidads pressure along with his legendary power would've ended floyd in...FATALITY

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
        i can't see tito catching floyd in this one. not sure how this is so close. tito had an awful time against not good but great boxers which floyd is.

tito wouldn't catch floyd but he'd definitely catch paq.
        Tito is taller than floyd and has longer reach. Floyd would be running and hugging all night. I dont know why floyd wins when he runs and hugs all night...maybe the fights are just rigged...anyhow, Tito Wins...FATALITY!

Comment

• Yup.

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Word.

Trinidads crazy azz fought Roy jones at 170!! Talk about balls of steel. Hasn't been a fighter like That since. Goes up in weight and call out and actually fights the best in their own division. Ward dunnit. But Trinidad went up many divisions.

Exactly. Tito was one of a kind.

Comment

• Floyd goes into retirement till Tito get KOed by Hopkins then drain him back down to 147lbs.

It's the Mayweather way.

Why take a tough fight and you can duck, a just wait for that right moment to cherry pick.

Comment

• Trinidad would have been too predictable and easy to hit for Money May. Floyd would have timed his left hook all night long and neutralized it. In addition, Floyd would have been able to see Felix' wide punches coming a mile away with his cat like reflexes.

Comment

• People forget how insanely fast Tito's punches were at WW. And he sure a shell could've caught Floyd.

I still think Floyd should be the favorite in this, by a slight margin.

Comment

• What will happen when Tito lands a left hook? Goodnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                    What will happen when Tito lands a left hook? Goodnight.
                    Floyd would have taken Tito's left hook away from him.

It's what he does.

Who is the best fighter Tito stopped???
                    Is that fighter anywhere near Floyd's level?

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                      People forget how insanely fast Tito's punches were at WW. And he sure a shell could've caught Floyd.

I still think Floyd should be the favorite in this, by a slight margin.
                      People forget how many Champions Tito DIDN'T FIGHT at WW

It took him SEVEN years to find the balls to fight another Champion.

SEVEN

Talk about an ATG ducker and cherrypicker.

Comment

Working...
                      X