Comments Thread For: Team Maidana Open To Matthysse, at a Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in. 143-144. War.

Comment

It would be a bad choice for Matthysse. He has improved, but I can tell you Maidana hits much harder. This is the fight Matthysse has to avoid. Maidana by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by FromBA View Post
        It would be a bad choice for Matthysse. He has improved, but I can tell you Maidana hits much harder. This is the fight Matthysse has to avoid. Maidana by KO.
        I think Maidana's lost a step and Matthysse looks fresh. Matthysse by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          what ever make it happen I dont care. This fight is like angulo kirkland two mother fckers going in there not to box but kill each other.
          Except Matthysse can mix it up and box if he has to.
          Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          I find it difficult to believe Maidana can't make 140lbs. I take it this fight would take place in Buenos Aires, Argentina?
          Same here. Kinda hard to believe he can't make 140.
          Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Hate to say it but I think Ive already seen the best from Maidana... at WW? Eh.
          I think Maidana is on his way up the hill and will reach the top soon. Before you know it he will be over it. I've been saying it and I think he's gonna struggle with Karass.

Comment

Fight of the year, make it happen, doesn't matter the weight. Hopefully it will be on HBO.

Comment

Working...
            X