TMT dead already...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 fkked Mayweathers girl

Comment

who gives a **** about they money... you all acted like good things were going to happen and they didnt even get it up and running..... Mark my words when its obvious that 50 and Floyd split, the next 24/7 Mayweather gonna be talking about about how 50 a fake motha ****a he aint **** Ill whip his ass he can have dat ***** Ms Jackson blah blah blah....

whats sad is you will all believe it you will act like Floyd really puts fear in the heart of 50 which obviously he doenst, he will stand there with Floyds ***** clinging to him in front of Floyd posing for picture while Floyd is looking like a punk trying to get some love from a woman he claims he is engaged to

Karma is a *****

From a member at ESB.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
        50 fkked Mayweathers girl

that would be my first guess

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          that would be my first guess

do you blame him?

Comment

I don't really blame Miss Jackson for ****ing 50 while Floyd was in jail. From the very beginning you could tell what type of girl she was. 50 Cent's net worth is much higher than Mayweather's, and maybe she heard of all of Floyd's companies crumbling apart within weeks while 50's projects have been for the most part, stable. They look for money, and the longevity of that money. Floyd is getting money now but what happens when he retires? Surely he won't be getting money from Philthy Rich Records, his soda brand, or his failing Mayweather Promotions. She used him to buy expensive shoes, bags, and all kinds of other stuff. She milked Floyd harder than Arum is milking Pac, and now it's time to move on to bigger, better things.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              do you blame him?

well...50 can get pretty much any female he wants...he was supposed to be tight homeys with Floyd...kinda messed up IMO

Comment

50 didn't do his girl, if he did he would just say.

It's a clash of egos, most people could see it coming a mile off.

Comment

50 Cent is not a real friend if that rumor is real

Comment

Post proof of him smashing his girl

Oh wait there is none... an old ass video where they taking pics for THEIR movie premiere and floyd pulling her

He still with her though so everybody sayin that sound dumb as ****

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      do you blame him?
                      Man, you don't do that type of shit...

It just hit me, this sounds like a Jerry Springer episode.

"My best friend ****** my fiance"

Test results:
                      When we asked Mr Curtis Jackson whether he ****** your fiance or not while you were in jail and he answered No.....

The results when we come back....

Jerry Jerry Jerry!

Comment

Working...
                      X