Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMT dead already...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and 50 was threating Oscar with not letting Floyd do buisness with GBP anymore

While he was disrespecting Oscar calling him a "her" I'm glad that ****** scum failed

Comment

Fucc TMT. All I care about is what this means for Gamboa. The Salgado fight better still be on.

Comment

Maweather Production will gamble the fighters purse away. Stay away from the crack family

Comment

the future of boxing...i'm still laughing at this

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            and 50 was threating Oscar with not letting Floyd do buisness with GBP anymore

While he was disrespecting Oscar calling him a "her" I'm glad that ****** scum failed
            Out of curiosity what do you do for a living? When you have multiple business ventures it is not exactly a big deal when one of them fails, assuming he hasn't pumped the majority of his cash it is no skin of his back. Just a case of ''Oh well on to next project''.

I don't exactly care about people having a little laugh but at the same time people need to realise that those who makes millions have a list of fuck ups. Check Richard Branson, the man tried selling X-mas trees out of a van before striking gold.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Well..............................................

My sig has become obsolete!

This better not fk with the Gamboa fight or Im gonna be pissed.

gamboa's career is probably largely over.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                No it isn't. Either he is a free agent or his contract gets sold to another promoter.

Comment

it lasted slightly longer than TMT

Comment

Such a shame, I'm not a fan of 50 but he would've brought much needed recognition to boxing in America.

Comment

Im staying optimistic about this and assume all these guys will be crossed over to Mayweather Promotions. Why would Dib be and not the rest? What makes his contract any different than the others? Fuck...

Comment

Working...
                      X