Comments Thread For: Cotto Heads To Alvarez-Lopez, Eyes Canelo For May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
    LOL!..

OK Bush..I didn't wanna do it, but it's official..I gotta put 500Mil on the line for my boy Cotto since you're that confident in Trouts abilities..you down?
    Absolutely, did you click my link??

Comment

Trout has no power, as dominant as his win over Rodriguez was Delvin still walked away with a clean face. Cotto can rough him up on the inside and get to his body since he doesn't have to worry about Trout's power. I really wanna call this a tune-up for Cotto en route to another mega fight Cinco de Mayo weekend 2013, but I wont out of respect to the WBA champ.

Comment

Canelo walks thru Josesito (even though War Josesito")
        Cotto walks thru Trout.......Cotto vs Canelo is what I've been waiting for...
        War Cotto!!!

Comment

That's what I'm talkin about But in between time I guess that means that they'll play it safe once again for the December fight. You know damn well Suliman won't enforce his mandatory so that means they'll go after another 140/147 lb.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Take care of buisness this weekend canelo.
            Right, don't pull an Ortiz.

Comment

Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Not if Trout has anything to say about it. Which he will believe me!!
                1 Billion Cotto beats Trout...
                check your bet thread for confirmation......

Comment

well we know it wont be the number ranked fighter,those guys lara/martirosyan are fighting i think in november,but it better be against a ranked 154 pounder,then these two will get plenty of time off and time to promote the fight,should be a big one if it gets done especially on that date,cant think why anyone wouldn't want to see this fight over lara/martyrosian,no way,but winner should face either of them next year
                  Last edited by lopez36; 09-12-2012, 05:20 PM. Reason: wrong

Comment

If Cotto can go back to search and destroy mode he should be ok against Trout. Trout has good skills and d but he doesnt like to **** and cottos body work will keep it that way if he uses it. Cotto vs Canelo is one of the best style matchups out there i like both guys it should do 1mil ppv buys please dont ruin this golden boy.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me cause Cotto is always looking to fight the big names out there. lets get it done!

Comment

Working...
                      X