Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad...thread turned into a troll war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      perhaps you over reacted because you took the post as a criticism of manny. if you go back and reread the post, its abundantly clear its a criticism of the poster's logic, not manny. in no way is that post showing love for floyd.

we all know the counteroffer wasn't legitimate. and, as everyone knows, I had no problem with manny turning down the 40 mil offer.

going forward, perhaps you should not be so eager to come to manny's rescue when he isn't in danger.
      I figure its a type of a defense reflexes of his self worth so I wouldn't be to hard on him for his quickness on the rescuing of Pac.

Comment

perhaps you over reacted because you took the post as a criticism of manny. if you go back and reread the post, its abundantly clear its a criticism of the poster's logic, not manny. in no way is that post showing love for floyd.

we all know the counteroffer wasn't legitimate. and, as everyone knows, I had no problem with manny turning down the 40 mil offer.

going forward, perhaps you should not be so eager to come to manny's rescue when he isn't in danger.
        i dont care if it was criticsm or not...if manny deserevs to be criticised , he should be...but what you were wrongly cirticing pac for the same thing floyd was guilty off too ( turning down an offer, more with floyd since he turned down the bigger offer)...whats your proof the counter offer was not legit but floyd's (whos got a reputation of being a big fat liar) was?....

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          I figure its a type of a defense reflexes of his self worth so I wouldn't be to hard on him for his quickness on the rescuing of Pac.
          yeah i really don't think he read it carefully.

Comment

• I'm an even bigger fan, now.

Comment

yeah i really don't think he read it carefully.
              Maybe you should send him a friends request that way he won't feel too threaten on his ego.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                i dont care if it was criticsm or not...if manny deserevs to be criticised , he should be...but what you were wrongly cirticing pac for the same thing floyd was guilty off too ( turning down an offer, more with floyd since he turned down the bigger offer)...whats your proof the counter offer was not legit but floyd's (whos got a reputation of being a big fat liar) was?....
                i wasn't criticizing pac i was questioning hectari's logic.

Manny's saying that floyd called and made the offer and that he turned it down led me to believe thats what happened. Bob saying on TV that we offered $50 mil to floyd and he refused is not as credible a source.

How about you let Hectari defend his logic. your ruining the thread. you read the post too quick and didn't take a second to think about who is being criticized.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  I'm an even bigger fan, now.
                  Miguel may very well have chosen a $3 mil (plus ppv)ass whippin over a $7.5 (plus ppv) mil one. I get that everyone is praising him for standing his ground, but he may have left $5 mil on the floor.

Comment

• Who cares. Cotto shouldn't sell himself out to that catchweight b-tch. No fighter should. Let him fade away into irrelevancy. Every one made a big deal of his loss to Bradley, but ironically look how nobody is talking about him now, and nobody really cares about his next fight. That's cause he looked like sh-t against Bradley, and people know deep inside Bradley didn't do as bad as it was made out to be. It was a Draw in my eyes.

Comment

Miguel may very well have chosen a $3 mil (plus ppv)ass whippin over a $7.5 (plus ppv) mil one. I get that everyone is praising him for standing his ground, but he may have left $5 mil on the floor.
                      Which is exactly why I'm an even bigger fan... it's not about the money, it's about the principal of the situation.

If you want my 154lb title, fight me at 154lbs or take a ****in' walk.

Miguel makes enough money on his own at this point, and he's made plenty in the past.. at this point, a few mill left on the floor doesn't effect his decisions anymore.

It's great.

Comment

Working...
                      X