Roach: "Cotto Turned Down 7.5 Million Offer From Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jordank
    Pacquiao turned down 40 million
    I'd put the Kelso gif right now but I can't!

BURNED!!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• So what, pacroid ran away from $ 40 million..... What's his point? Cotto not draining himself for a fool like pacroid or the fact pacroid was offered cash money and ran like a *****........ Either way they can't complain about Cotto until their juiced up clown stop running......

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Well like I asked you before name the fights for Pacman since Clottey, then name the ones for Martinez since Cintron & you tell me who's is better mr bullocks. I was done with you 2 posts ago, but lets continue.
        why are you replying then!

i told you bradley and marquez alone is better than anything martinez has done since cintron.

marquez > williams and pavlik.

clottey and margarito > dzinzurik

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          why are you replying then!

i told you bradley and marquez alone is better than anything martinez has done since cintron.

marquez > williams and pavlik.

clottey and margarito > dzinzurik
          Aiight bro, have a good day!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Aiight bro, have a good day!!
            will do, thanks for coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              This is the same use of logic as......

Manny is a terrified of needles, but is ok with getting tats.

Manny can beat Cotto at any weight, but will only fight Cotto at a CW.

Manny is a small 147pounder, but prefers fighting 140 pounders at 147.

I can go on, but you get the picture......
              LMAO!!..OMG!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                I am listening to Benny Hill while reading some of these posts lolol
                bwhahahhahaha..............

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  it's tru tho aint it?..thats why you brought up floyd..

common sense, thats how i know...cotto would'nt get that type of pay outside of pacman and floyd....how do i know manny would get a lot more, maybe coz it is expected to do the biggest numbers, thats how..
                  no i brought up floyd in conjunction with manny as part of the question to the poster if refusing a deal is considered ducking when manny does it or just when its done to manny. thats a different set of standards that no true fan of the sport should tolerate.

so no facts, just guessing and expectations.

as I said, its not a floyd manny thread. if refusing a deal to fight is defined as ducking then that should be consistent regardless of who the fighter is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    no i brought up floyd in conjunction with manny as part of the question to the poster if refusing a deal is considered ducking when manny does it or just when its done to manny. that a different set of standards that no true fan of the sport should tolerate.

so no facts, just guessing and expectations.

as I said, its not a floyd manny thread. if refusing a deal to fight is defined as ducking then that should be consistent regardless of who the fighter is.
                    dude, i see your post and you do that a lot in any thread (showing your love for floyd) at any opputunity..

facts ? i gave you facts . and i agree with the bold...also, if youre going to criticize somebody , you gotta criticize vereybody for doing the same thing..you criticise pac for turning down 40 mil yet you deny the legitimacy of pac's 50 mil counter offer..

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                      dude, i see your post and you do that a lot in any thread (showing your love for floyd) at any opputunity..

facts ? i gave you facts . and i agree with the bold...also, if youre going to criticize somebody , you gotta criticize vereybody for doing the same thing..you criticise pac for turning down 40 mil yet you deny the legitimacy of pac's 50 mil counter offer..
                      perhaps you over reacted because you took the post as a criticism of manny. if you go back and reread the post, its abundantly clear its a criticism of the poster's logic, not manny. in no way is that post showing love for floyd.

we all know the counteroffer wasn't legitimate. and, as everyone knows, I had no problem with manny turning down the 40 mil offer.

going forward, perhaps you should not be so eager to come to manny's rescue when he isn't in danger.

and you guess of the most money miguel can make and your expectations of ppv sales are not facts.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-12-2012, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X