Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs (Prime) Roy Jones, Jr at 168...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward vs (Prime) Roy Jones, Jr at 168...

How does this fight go?

Vs.

Roy Wins by Knockout/Stoppage
    45.61%
    Roy Wins by Decision
    43.86%
    Dre Wins by Knockout/Stoppage
    5.26%
    Dre Wins by Decision
    5.26%
    A Draw...or too close for me to call
    0.00%

Jones by late KO, or TKO

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is a tuff call for me Andre Ward is very good with potential to be a ATG but a prime Roy was something special. I give Roy the slight edge but it would be close. Ward fights similar to B-Hop and the young Roy beat Hopkins easy but these are different circumstances. Neither Roy or B-Hop were in their prime but the fight could be similar.

Comment

Very competitive early on but then Roy unleashes his full arsenal and Ward's internal computer freezes and crashes.

Comment

Prime Roy was something truly, truly special. He'd make it happen. KO/TKO by late rounds.

Comment

I would need to see how Ward would deal with someone like Dirrell before I could give a real answer.

I would say Roy wins a fairly close but ugly fight as it sits now, Ward would be able to mitigate Roy a bit but not able to stop him completely while Roy would be able to freeze Ward out from the outside for the most part.

If Ward fought a real quality version of Dirrell and dominated him easily I might change my mind on that though but would likely still give Roy the edge.

Comment

Roy by clear decision...

Comment

I think a fantasy fight with James Toney would be better

Comment

We got a bunch of what Roger Mayweather call....y'all don't know **** about boxing. Prime Roy Jones would make it looks easy with Ward. If it was Prime Roy jones in there vs Dawson it wouldn't even last 3. Y'all need to watch Jones greatest knockout on YouTube.

Comment

Roy at 168 is the absolute greatest fighter to ever lace on a pair of boxing gloves. The most talented, most gifted, most......everything lol. He's the best period. Dre would be hard to stop though but if anyone could do it it's Roy.

Comment

Working...
                    X