Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Will Fight on Dec. 8, Presser Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez is more of the same ........Pacquiao vs Canelo better fight

Comment

Without reading let me guess. He expects a deal to be finalized by the end of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Can't be Marquez. Pacquaio will never look good against Marquez. Bradley people will begrudgingly watch. Hopefully its a name out of left field.
        Josesito vs Canelo winner?

Comment

Canelo would beat the crap out of Pac, seriously? That is a good matchup in what universe? How come people say "Pac doesn't look good against Marquez"? Why not speak the truth and say Pac cannot beat Marquez? Either Bradley or JMM, Pac either loses or looks bad winning, it is a lose lose situation for him. His stock is dwindling and it's all been downhill since the last JMM fight.

I know in reality Pac won the Bradley fight but mark my word, Bradley will do a lot better in the rematch, watch and see (if they fight again). I am not a Bradley fan but if he got the decision in that last fight, he will definitely get it in the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Sooo.... no one wanna take my bet of 5M that it's NOT JMM or Bradley? Im not even trolling!
            I'll take it. I'll give you 25 billion if you're right. Provided this isn't something with double negatives.

Comment

Yes Pacquiao is fighting not against any fighter but Arum cause he wants to get rid of him..

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Without reading let me guess. He expects a deal to be finalized by the end of the week.
                The wait is over soon and you'll get to enjoy the news of a Pac fight.

Comment

You heard it here first, and on good authority, Pac will fight Klitschko, but I'm not sure which one.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    i think it will be bradley too. i would be very surprised if arum lets pac fight in mexico because it's almost a guaranteed loss if pac fights in mexico.
                    Its not in mexico its in vegas.

Comment

I think it'll be the winner of the canelo josesito fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X