No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Will Fight on Dec. 8, Presser Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Top Rank's CEO, Bob Arum, advised BoxingScene.com that he's very close to finalizing Manny Pacquiao's fight on December 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Arum expects to have a deal in place by the end of the week, and the press conference has been scheduled for next Tuesday in Beverly Hills, California.

[Click Here To Read More]
    its going to be bradley pacman would have to be a damn fool to fight JMM again, he simply cannot legitimatley beat the guy. another JMM fight would be the end of pacmans career. Bradley is an easy fight, JMM is a surefire loss wether he gets the decision or not, he simply cannot beat JMM.

Comment

Why so secretive?

Just say it's Bradley already.

Comment

Who cares???? Im tired of the recycle queen pac man!!! Im not watching his fights unless its a new opponent.

Comment

Can't be Marquez. Pacquaio will never look good against Marquez. Bradley people will begrudgingly watch. Hopefully its a name out of left field.

Comment

Will Manny force JMM to 147?

Comment

At this point, I'd rather see him fight Marquez, aside from the Mayweather fight that is the only meaningful fight he's got.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe-blow
                It's kind of wierd that they're being so secretive about it.
                Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Why so secretive?

Just say it's Bradley already.
                It's against Mayweather....or so my drug invested dreams tel me.

Comment

oh finally after too much flip flopping now here they are about to announce something. lol. i hope it's not bradley or marquez but meh.

Comment

no mayweather??..

[img]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/22455267.jpg[/img]

Comment

Sooo.... no one wanna take my bet of 5M that it's NOT JMM or Bradley? Im not even trolling!

Comment

Working...
                      X