Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko wants a farewell fight with David Haye in Kiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Haye by way of a close decision, if it ever happens that is.

Comment

Well it looks like half these guys aren't going to give Haye credit if he wins. Vitali may be passed his best but he's still the 2nd best HW in the world. Both guys should get their dues if they win.

Comment

No major interest in it. Hayes just going to wait & drag it out as much as possible to make sure Vitali is absolutely without a doubt shot to pieces and can barely walk to the ring unaided.

Pathetic little man has waited nearly 5 years now.

The only reason I'd watch would be in hope a then 42yr old totally shot to bits Vitali would still crush the fraud and show him up for what he is.

Comment

At this stage i think haye knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Well it looks like half these guys aren't going to give Haye credit if he wins. Vitali may be passed his best but he's still the 2nd best HW in the world. Both guys should get their dues if they win.
            Does Rocky Marciano ever get any credit for beating a 37 year old Joe Louis? Does Joe Calzaghe get any credit for beating an age 30 Chris Eubank?

Vitali has had serious injuries from his kickboxing career. It's plain to me that Vitali has slowed considerably in the past three years.

Haye should go for a rematch with Wladimir. He'll be 37 in early 2013 but although he's past his peak, he's still in his prime and hasn't had the injuries Vitali's had.

Comment

I hope it happens.

Vitali is past prime, but I'm leaning towards him still beating Haye. David seems to get a little intimidated when facing big men, resulting in him taking way too few risks.

If he fights with the same confidence he has against smaller men, I might give him the nod. It's a tough one to predict.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Vitali Klitschko says he wants a farewell fight with David Haye in Kiev, UA in 2013.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...s-heem-v-kieve
                Maybe he wants Wladamir to be the ref and his parents to be the judges for this fight too.

What happened to i'll fight Haye anywhere?

If I was Haye I would make sure they have a good ref in there with them.

Lets hope Boente doesn't make anymore excuses.

Comment

i really hope he doesn't give haye the satisfaction. cause he's gonna lose. on the flipside though, if haye beats him, he'll fight wlad again, and wlad will unify. so there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
                    i really hope he doesn't give haye the satisfaction. cause he's gonna lose. on the flipside though, if haye beats him, he'll fight wlad again, and wlad will unify. so there's that.
                    Haye would KO Wlad if they fight again next time.

And with the WBC belt and having Vitali's scalp on his record he will have much more power at the negotiation table.

But knowing the K brothers they will have Haye sign up his next 5 fights to K2 promotions and will have to give them a half his earning from then on.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Does Rocky Marciano ever get any credit for beating a 37 year old Joe Louis?
                      Joe Louis was 67 years old when they fought!

Comment

Working...
                      X