Comments Thread For: 50 Cent, Mayweather Relationship No Longer The Same

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, 50 ****** miss Jackson

Comment

Oh what the hell heres my take. 50 used Floyd to get TMT off the ground.

Comment

He's a ****** for even including some guy who hasn't done jack **** in boxing so far.

And he could have backpedaled but it's clearly ranked from the wording of the #1 guy.

Comment

naw shucks. men dont enjoy melodrama like this. them probably just want you to know they're cooking somethin up or if its some real LQ then thats funny.

Comment

i still feel like i need more info to tell what is actually going down but i feel that 50 basically took all the fighters that were initially on floyds roster while he was in prison. I really dont care what happens as long as floyd gets back into the ring and 50 doesnt messup his fighters career.

Comment

Seems to be a lot of assumptions based on things taken out of context , appears like a rumour monger article .

Comment

Even if 50 was ****in Floyds girl, with Floyds money...hell, anyone with money, do you think that these guys are ONLY boning only one chick? If Floyd did find out that 50 boned his girl, kept her, and wasn't cool with 50, Floyd loses his ****** pimp card, lmao!

Comment

Just EGO's Clashing, give them about another month or so and they will be cool again

Comment

This is some female gossiping type of ****

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Yup, 50 ****** miss Jackson
                      Well, no one has come forward to deny it, so it must be true. Can't imagine how awkward it must be for these guys to be around Ms Jackson.

Triangle theories never work.

Comment

Working...
                      X