No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent, Mayweather Relationship No Longer The Same

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Trouble in paradise? Wonder what happened that got Floyd's feathers all ruffled
    50 probably just wanted some strange and Floyd thought they were more then that. That's all it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      Hey LOADED, U haven't been paying ATTENTION, YOUR HERO,
      continues to DUCK and DODGE, with Unacceptable DEMANDS,
      That BOY knows Pac will ReJECT... U REALLY haven't NOTICED???
      I notice lots of relevant things , Manny has not wanted to fight him since the first negotiation and runs out the back door on every offer made , these are blatant Manny ducks , Mosley when he looked good and was begging at 144 , Cotto without a CW and Floyd at any weight .

Manny is a hype job and looks ordinary without a draining CW its no wonder he wants nothing to do with Floyd , funny that you didnt notice that .

Comment

• those two kielbasa pirates are just trying to get some attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          I notice lots of relevant things , Manny has not wanted to fight him since the first negotiation and runs out the back door on every offer made , these are blatant Manny ducks , Mosley when he looked good and was begging at 144 , Cotto without a CW and Floyd at any weight .

Manny is a hype job and looks ordinary without a draining CW its no wonder he wants nothing to do with Floyd , funny that you didnt notice that .
          I understand Now....So Your PLEADING ******ITY???

Comment

Yeah, that's what's worse about Floyd. Manny is a hype job and looks ordinary, yet Floyd is too scared to fight him. It's embarrassing. Everyone fought the weight-drainer except Floyd. That's why I believe Floyd more than you. He's the boxer. He knows who the best fighter is and who will give him trouble. Floyd ducking the Pacman says it all.

When Floyd grows balls and beats Paqciao in real life, it would make sense that I'd agree with your crap here. Until then, Paqciao will brutalize Floyd in the ring and Floyd would run and run and run. Hehe...

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Yeah, that's what's worse about Floyd. Manny is a hype job and looks ordinary, yet Floyd is too scared to fight him. It's embarrassing. Everyone fought the weight-drainer except Floyd. That's why I believe Floyd more than you. He's the boxer. He knows who the best fighter is and who will give him trouble. Floyd ducking the Pacman says it all.

When Floyd grows balls and beats Paqciao in real life, it would make sense that I'd agree with your crap here. Until then, Paqciao will brutalize Floyd in the ring and Floyd would run and run and run. Hehe...
              Manny is a hype job , he dont brutalize anyone but Lazcano leftovers with coke habits and weight drained sick people , havent you been watching the fights lol , Manny has already been exposed !

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                Hey LOADED, U haven't been paying ATTENTION, YOUR HERO,
                continues to DUCK and DODGE, with Unacceptable DEMANDS,
                That BOY knows Pac will ReJECT... U REALLY haven't NOTICED???
                You can't be serious? Floyd can do no wrong in his eyes.

Comment

Manny is a hype job , he dont brutalize anyone but Lazcano leftovers with coke habits and weight drained sick people , havent you been watching the fights lol , Manny has already been exposed !
                  Like I said, when Floyd starts to grow balls and beat Paq, that's when I'll start considering your crap. Until then, I believe Paq would make Floyd run like a chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    Like I said, when Floyd starts to grow balls and beat Paq, that's when I'll start considering your crap. Until then, I believe Paq would make Floyd run like a chicken.
                    Thats very hard to do when Manny runs out the back door all the time , Manny has a history of " proven " ducks , Manny says its up to his promoter and Arum says Im waiting on Manny decision on who he wants to fight lol , they just a lying pile of horse sheeeeet duckers , Manny has already been exposed as a WW fake now they just trying to cash out .

Comment

Thats very hard to do when Manny runs out the back door all the time , Manny has a history of " proven " ducks , Manny says its up to his promoter and Arum says Im waiting on Manny decision on who he wants to fight lol , they just a lying pile of horse sheeeeet duckers , Manny has already been exposed as a WW fake now they just trying to cash out .
                      Like Bill says, "It's arithmetic!" Just a matter of putting two and two together. How can a boxer be what you describe he is when he is being ducked by the Floyd da best. Hahaha.... It will never make sense. Until Floyd grows balls and beats Paq your crap means nothing. Hahaha... Floyd ducking an overrated midget... haha... it's embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X