Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergio Martinez is in Top Form For Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergio Martinez is in Top Form For Chavez Jr.

Los Angeles, Ca. --- "MASSIVE MEDIA TURNOUT" --- Two-division world champion Sergio Martinez shows that he is ready to go during a massive media turnout day Monday in preparation for his upcoming Mexican Independence Day Middleweight championship battle against undefeated WBC Middleweight Champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.. Promoted by Top Rank, Zanfer Promotions and DiBella Entertainment, in association with Wynn Las Vegas, At&T and Tecate, Chavez Jr. vs Martinez will take place Saturday, September 15 at Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, live on HBO Pay Per View. ---- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

man seriously i cant ****in wait...for me the most anticipated fight this year!

Comment

that left fist looks injured to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        that left fist looks injured to me.
        My opinion, but I think its just a bad camera angle.

Comment

Martinez had an injury years ago and he doesn't have the middle knuckle on his left hand.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            Martinez had an injury years ago and he doesn't have the middle knuckle on his left hand.
            That explains it, I didnt know that. Thanks.

We got a fight ladies and gentlemen, We got a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              Wow I didn't know that ......... Martinez all the way, i'll be hurt worse than I was on Saturday if Martinez loses.

Comment

Da guy looks ready to scrap

Comment

Yeah Martinez says thats what made his right hand so good, that injury. Like a blessing in disguise. Still, nOt having your middle knuckle and knocking the f uck out of people and cutting them is impressive. Dude and Manny have some serious snap on their punches. All their opponents faces look like they fought these guys glveless.

Comment

Maravilla is a too cool for school kinda guy. I like Jr, but Sergio beats him in every category.

Comment

Working...
                    X