Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why won't Manny immediately accept bradleys' rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
    Pacquaio/Top Rank/ Freddie the Roach all know exactly what goes down if theres a rematch, why kill off Pacquaios career and put him in there with a bloke who's figured him out already and won the last 3-4 rounds handidly whilst injured, everybody can see the rape awaiting Pacquaio in a rematch and therefore there wont be 1
    You say everyone can see the rape awaiting Pacquiao and he won the last 4 rounds handily. I did not think he was injured much or won those rounds. I think Pacquiao kills him in a rematch and I think most fans and experts agree. If the rematch comes off do you honestly believe Bradley will be the betting favorite? If you believe that you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      LOL,so you'd rather see Pac fight someone he officially beat..Rather then someone he officially lost to..Got it..LMAO..
      Yes I would, but you're attacking a straw man, as always with you. I'll make it simple just for you: Manny has something to prove with Marquez, nothing with Bradley. Official decisions or not.

I know you like to cling onto your official Bradley decision, because that's all you have.

Comment

Easy Floyd or retire and be ready for the may elections

continue helping people. i remember him giving half of his purse from

the barrera fight to the poor.

OH MY GOD I WON. WTF

Comment

Pac wont rematch Big Bad Bradley because he too scared.

Comment

Who would really buy that fight again? Not me....

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Who would really buy that fight again? Not me....
              This is how real boxing fans about JMM vs. Pac weve seen the same thing 3 times already.

Hes getting backed into a corner with his fight options.

Comment

Originally posted by zab191 View Post
                Pac wont rematch Big Bad Bradley because he too scared.
                yeah thats it. Boy youre smart! When i grow up i wish i could be just like you!

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  This is how real boxing fans about JMM vs. Pac weve seen the same thing 3 times already.

ill sum it up for you! JMM vs PAC...3 close fights! Entertaining fights!

Pac vs Bradley... Not even close. Bradley got beat decisively. Manny won clearly and got robbed! Anyone with a good set of eyes and half of brain saw that! So whats to prove!

hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post

Him fighting Marquez a 4th time is a bit much, but ironically it would be a hell of a lot more exciting than a 2nd Bradley fight. The problem for Pacquiao is he is out of opponents not named Mayweather as where Floyd now can venture to 154 with fights against Canelo or catchweight Middleweight fight against Martinez (if he beats Chavez). Pac is too small for "full fledged" 154, so unless he plans to fight guys like Ortiz, Berto, Guerrero, Rios, Brook, Khan (which i doubt) he's **** out of luck.

Comment

I have a feeling that PAC/Bradley didn't make money, 4 the PAC/jmm fight the fight guarantee was 27million dollars (22 PAC and 5 jmm) but PAC/Bradley had a guarantee of 31million dollars (26 PAC and 5 bradley). If that's the case then PAC would have 2 take a big guarantee cut 2 get the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X