No announcement yet.

Vitali's ATG Ranking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    jimmyBoy; wipe the Vitali Brown Off your Nose and relax, Your obviously one those "fanatics" that thinks his "man" is unworldly!!! Your guy Vitali is an awkard ordinary guy who steps over himself as he throws punches and has NO Idea what defense is. As I said without being 6'6" he wouldn't have any success at all. The guy looks like Herman Munster in the ring!!! just like the guys Style or LACK of!!! Ray
    i DON'T THINK.. I KNOW & BACK IT THE f up with actual facts that have occurred in his career... i have plenty of artillery to back my claims so i suggest you get to steppin' if you don't like how Vitali POSES in the ring. It's not a modeling show... it's all about the results & NO ONE HAS EVER GOTTEN BETTER RESULTS than him... m...oe run!

Comment

• fellow posters, it is useless to try argue with jimmy 1569 on this topic as logic doesn't compute in his world. Instead do as I do and refer to him as "The Owl". Because the more light you shine on him the less he will see

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
        fellow posters, it is useless to try argue with jimmy 1569 on this topic as logic doesn't compute in his world. Instead do as I do and refer to him as "The Owl". Because the more light you shine on him the less he will see
        Funny... how you say logic.. when i'm the one using it to the fullest extent. It's me that is using common sense here in evaluating Vitali Klitschko's worth as a fighter. It's all of you's that are using every invalid way to dismiss it.
        Judging Vitali's worth by your OPINION as to whom he's fighting or how inept they seem as compared to him or his brother for that matter is logical?

How is that logical... first off.. it's an opinion & not a fact as to how his opponents are lacking in quality as opposed to other eras before him.. secondly.. he could be dominating these opponents so thoroughly that it's further warping & undermining there actual value as fighters.

Thirdly,,, the itinerary for how one judges a resume is beyod flawed...... most of your judgment of Vitali the fighter.. is Vitali the fighter's opponent.. when that shouldn't be given as much weight.. esp. when we're talking about the caliber fighter of Vitali. Vitali has no control over who's put n front of him.. he goes out & fights who's ever there.. he can't possibly fight someone that's not there but according to your supposed..."logic" he's deducted major points for NOT facing someone that wasn't available to fight him..... smart logic there.. i suppose.

How much of his resume do you guys utilyze when it comes to his actual performance? I can tell very little.. well sorry to say I gauge everything into account.. how he performs. how his opponents perform against him & since i can't gauge & it's impossible to do so (but somehow you guys make it work & actually think it's the number one resume enhancer) i gauge it on what his opposition does against everyone else not named Klitschko (it's a factual comparison & a valid one. (not a pretend one that doesn't exist or never has existed like Joe Louis vs Klitschko or prime Tyson or Lewis vs Klitschko... you can ONLY judge on what;s available & then compare how everyone does against who they've actually fought.

Getting back to performance.. why are you all scared to judge Klitschko on his performance first... what are you all scared of? Are you scared that if you did.. everything that i've been saying will have been closer to the truth than you guys. I'M ADAMANT about it because i've watched him fight & seen 100% proof of what he can do in the ring.

I HAVE actual facts that have occurred in the ring as circumstantial evidence & it's OVERWHELMING effing evidence... it's not even tidbits of statistical data that supports my claim... it's complete Wilt Chamberlain wipeoout across the board dominance in almost every single aspect OF HOW YOU win or are supposed to win a boxing match..... you name it he has it covered LIKE NO ELSE before him.

My claims are honest,,, you all may think i'm obsessed.. well you might be right... but it's MORE an obsession for justice & Klitschko's rightful due...... you guys can laugh off him being the most dominant heavyweight ever but there's a reason he ranks in the top 20 best heavies ever..... you guys just refuse to believe he's performed better than everyone else.. well i have all the evidence behind me stating that he has done just that.

The evidence you all use is ENTIRELY based on speculation... he didn't fight this guy so that's major brownie points..the fighters he did fight can't carry any of the jock straps of journeymen of yesteryear... no alltime great w's when we all know he's only fought one & his only other opportunities are a 50 yr old Holy & his younger bro who he's supposed to protect... not harm.

Where's YOUR actual factual occurrences & NOT the dreamlike opinionated scenarios that have NEVER had a chance of occuring in Klitschko's era.... you wanna base it on a 6rd bloody war between two alltime great superheavies that was never resolved but showed just how great both were in persevering for that bout to even have gone half the distance..... you also wanna base it on his other lone blemish when he was injured & chose NOT to complete a bout he was ahead in?

Is this enough to devalue everything he's ever done in the ring. Those two inconclusive bouts stand to make up about 5% of his work & these blemishes are asterisked at best.. they are not.. nor never were your normal defeats.. otherwise they wouldn't be the most talked about L'S on these forums.

You can ONLY truly base a boxer's worth by his actual performance in the ring... how he fights.. how his opposition fares against him.... You all act as if Vitali has done all this damage in some pickup league & that all his achievements are a byproduct of this.. when he's done it in the SAME EXACT FREAKIN' LEAGUE since it's inception.. the heavyweight division guys.. same division every other great has competed in.. with all differing opposition & eras.
        Last edited by jimmy1569; 09-13-2012, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I put Wladimir inside the top 10 ATG HWs but not Vitali, because of Wlad's beter resume and better boxing skills, and because Wlad has never quit in a fight.

However, I think Vitali would be competitive with any HW in history and he is the only boxer to hold a world HW title in three decades (1990s, 2000s, 2010s). He's dominated a lot of good fighters over a long period of time (Hide, Donald, Sanders, prime Wiliams, Gomez, Arreola, Adamek, etc). And he's never been behind on the cards.

So I rate Vitali between 11-15 ATG heavyweight.
          That's a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            That's a lie.
            Lol.. do you guys even read what you're right. You're actually admitting how dominant Klitschko has been by conjuring up once or twice when he lost the first rd.. perhaps.. Sanders & Hide.. Solis got ko'ed before the first rd ended (as usual Klitschko outlanded him)for scorecards to take effect & the other two received massive beatdowns for there first rd indescretions.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
              Lol.. do you guys even read what you're right. You're actually admitting how dominant Klitschko has been by conjuring up once or twice when he lost the first rd.. perhaps.. Sanders & Hide.. Solis got ko'ed before the first rd ended (as usual Klitschko outlanded him)for scorecards to take effect & the other two received massive beatdowns for there first rd indescretions.
              You can spout **** all you like but Vitali won't break the top 10 on most people lists because is resume is just terrible. It's easier to have better stats when the opponents are of lower quality. Boxing is all about who you beat and in the case of Vitali it's nobodies.

Comment

• Top 20 maybe even top 15 he was very good at his best, and unlike his brother he never got battered to defeat 3 times by average fighters.

Comment

• Jimmy, here you go again. This time you're argueing that the Byrd and Lewis bouts were inconclusive and were only 5% of his resume anyway.

First, in the Byrd fight, your hero out and out QUIT. Thats pretty damn conclusive to me. Then in the Lewis fight, Lewis caused enough damage to your boyfriends face that a PROFESSIONAL boxing doctor/referee deemed it detrimental to Vitalis health to continue. Pretty damn conclusive to me and the rest of the boxing world. Do you really believe you're right and everyone else is wrong?

Second, as far as these bouts only being 5% of Vitalis resume. Numerically you are correct, the reason why these bouts are given so much credit is because these are the two best fighter Vitali ever fought. You can pitch all the nohitters you want in the minor leagues, but if you're a .500 pitcher in the majors, theres no way in hell you're a top 5 all time pitcher.

While Vitali has indeed fought everyone there was to fight and been an outstanding champion in and out of the ring, he still just 12-15 all time Hwt

Look at me trying to use logic to make my case with Jimmy 1569! You'd think I would learn Jimmy doesn't speak logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                    Jimmy, here you go again. This time you're argueing that the Byrd and Lewis bouts were inconclusive and were only 5% of his resume anyway.

First, in the Byrd fight, your hero out and out QUIT. Thats pretty damn conclusive to me. Then in the Lewis fight, Lewis caused enough damage to your boyfriends face that a PROFESSIONAL boxing doctor/referee deemed it detrimental to Vitalis health to continue. Pretty damn conclusive to me and the rest of the boxing world. Do you really believe you're right and everyone else is wrong?

Second, as far as these bouts only being 5% of Vitalis resume. Numerically you are correct, the reason why these bouts are given so much credit is because these are the two best fighter Vitali ever fought. You can pitch all the nohitters you want in the minor leagues, but if you're a .500 pitcher in the majors, theres no way in hell you're a top 5 all time pitcher.

While Vitali has indeed fought everyone there was to fight and been an outstanding champion in and out of the ring, he still just 12-15 all time Hwt

Look at me trying to use logic to make my case with Jimmy 1569! You'd think I would learn Jimmy doesn't speak logic.
                    You're a hater plain & simple... you spew the same lame bs theories to fit your agenda. YOU wish Vitali has done all his destruction in the minor leagues. That's a load of crap & you know it & who says those were the two best fighters he's fought (you bought that line) Obviously Lewis is the best & Byrd is the best defensive oriented fighter although Kevin Johnson would argue with that assessment.

He simply hasn;t had opportunities to face better perceived comp & even if they were the two best fighters he's ever faced ( he has nothing to apologize for) It's those two fighters that have to answer questions as to why they couldn't beat him without him suffering injuries & it's them that have to answer why they could ONLY muster 3 rds against him out of the 15 rds they did fight.

The fact that i even have to convince you guys is what's pathetic when EVIDENCE galore is staring every one of you's in the face.. shame on you but most importantly shame on me for even bothering to pound some sense into all of you who are either haters of the Klitschko name brand.. jealous of the success it's garnered or are threatened by the fact either bro could actually be better than your oldtime heroes who are no longer valid any longer as the brother's have both shown how it's really done SANS parody.

Comment

• This guy is an ATG???

Comment

Working...
                      X